Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung and Kim Do-yeon ""I'll Keep It Long, Not Solo"

Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Do-yeon revealed his Web sitcom Solo, Mello End.Choi Yoo-jung and Kim Do-yeon met with viewers on the 12th of last month in the end Wynat Media web sitcom Solo, not Mello, and moved into a shared house for men and women, and met with 20-year-old JoeE and delayed people who build love and friendship.Choi Yoo-jung said on the 13th, I was really happy while shooting as a JooE.I am really grateful to all the staff and actors who helped me to shoot happily in the field. After thanking those who have joined me, I sincerely thank all those who watched and loved Solo, not Mello.I will keep JooE and Solo, not melo in my mind for a long time. Kim Do-yeon said, Although it was difficult at first because it was the first sitcom, I was getting more and more tonal while talking to the bishop, and it seemed that the good results came out because it was well combined with the actors. I would like to express my gratitude to many viewers who loved Solo and Mello.I was so grateful and happy, she said.Meanwhile, Weki Meki is working on her fourth mini-album, New Rules (NEW RULES) last month.

Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Do-yeon revealed his Web sitcom 'Solo, Mello' End.

Choi Yoo-jung and Kim Do-yeon met with viewers on the 12th of last month in the End Wynat Media web sitcom 'Solo, not Mello', and moved into a shared house for men and women, and met with 20-year-old JoeE and delayed people who build love and friEndship.

Choi Yoo-jung said on the 13th, "I was really happy while shooting as a JooE. I am really grateful to all the staff and actors who helped me to shoot happily in the field. "After thanking those who have joined me, I sincerely thank all those who watched and loved 'Solo, not Mello'. I will keep JooE and 'Solo, not melo' in my mind for a long time. "

Kim Do-yeon said, "Although it was difficult at first because it was the first sitcom, I was getting more and more tonal while talking to the bishop, and it seemed that the good results came out because it was well combined with the actors. I would like to express my gratitude to many viewers who loved 'Solo and Mello'. I was so grateful and happy," she said.

Meanwhile, Weki Meki is working on her fourth mini-album, "New Rules" (NEW RULES) last month.