"Panic disorder I've Withstood" Uhm Ji-won, 'Postpartum care centers' Park Si-yeon Special Appearance Thank You

Uhm Ji-won of Postpartum care centers left a thank you greeting for Park Si-yeon, who made a special appearance.Uhm Ji-won said on his SNS on the 10th, Thank you for the special appearance, I am out at 3 am on a hot summer day and I do not frown on the shooting that runs from 7 am to late at night.Panic disorder is so wonderful and beautiful that I endured silently when I came. Its the best actor Park Si-yeon.In the photo released by Uhm Ji-won, the two are breathing together at the scene; the figure of Park Si-yeon in a special makeup catches the eye.Park Si-yeon made a special appearance on Postpartum care centers which was aired on the 10th,

Uhm Ji-won of 'Postpartum care centers' left a Thank You greeting for Park Si-yeon, who made a special appearance.

Uhm Ji-won said on his SNS on the 10th, "Thank You for the special appearance, I am out at 3 am on a hot summer day and I do not frown on the shooting that runs from 7 am to late at night. "Panic disorder is so wonderful and beautiful that I endured silently when I came. It's the best actor Park Si-yeon."

In the photo released by Uhm Ji-won, the two are breathing together at the scene; the figure of Park Si-yeon in a special makeup catches the eye.

Park Si-yeon made a special appearance on 'Postpartum care centers' which was aired on the 10th,