"Lee Han-wi, the lilac that I left there, I poured all my passion."

Actor Lee Han-wi, who appears in UHD KBS drama Special 2020s sixth film, Lilac I left there, will show off her charm of crossing the main and the sub-camera.The Lilac that I left there (directed by Park Ki-hyun/playplayplay by Park Kwang-yeon) will be broadcast on Nov. 28.It is a human drama depicting the process of Trot Mochang Singer and his daughter escaping from a false play and finding real happiness.Lee Han-wi, an artistic artist who does not have to say anything about his ability to act, will take on the role of Mr. Trot Singer and raise his excitement and emotion at the same time.The Rajinseong that Lee Han-wi will act for is a person with a main and a side-car. First, the main car, Rajinseong, is a father and taxi driver with a eldest daughter.I like the original person and I feel the fullness of the personality even if I look at the skill cut that is open to the public.But the retracted nature of such authenticity has caught lifes ankle: helping the hard-hit sisters with a lot of recognition is a mess.Nevertheless, I live a life that is not bad because of my lack of room and relaxed nature.The bouquet born in the process is the legendary Mr. TrotSinger Lilac, who wrinkled the 80s and 90s.He is a luxury of imitation system that makes a fake discriminator roll his eyes and make him misfire, as he pulls out the lilac with his steam as well as his appearance.In addition, the target singer lilac is crying, and the limited stage manners of Lilac are the back door that he has heated up the night stage that he has been going to.It is also a proven part of the music video video of Sori Sorihae and Lilac that I left there.the news is a bit of a glare

Actor Lee Han-wi, who appears in uhd kbs drama Special 2020's sixth film, Lilac I left there, will show off her charm of crossing the main and the sub-camera.

The Lilac that I left there (directed by Park Ki-hyun/playplayplay by Park Kwang-yeon) will be broadcast on Nov. 28. It is a human drama depicting the process of Trot Mochang Singer and his daughter escaping from a false play and finding real happiness. Lee Han-wi, an artistic artist who does not have to say anything about his ability to act, will take on the role of Mr. Trot Singer and raise his excitement and emotion at the same time.

The “Rajinseong” that Lee Han-wi will act for is a person with a main and a side-car. First, the main car, “Rajinseong,” is a father and taxi driver with a eldest daughter. I like the original person and I feel the fullness of the personality even if I look at the skill cut that is open to the public. But the retracted nature of such authenticity has caught life's ankle: helping the hard-hit sisters with a lot of recognition is a mess. Nevertheless, I live a life that is not bad because of my lack of room and relaxed nature.

The bouquet born in the process is the legendary Mr. Trot Singer Lilac, who wrinkled the 80s and 90s. He is a luxury of imitation system that makes a fake discriminator roll his eyes and make him misfire, as he pulls out the lilac with his 'steam' as well as his appearance. In addition, the target Singer lilac is crying, and the limited stage manners of Lilac are the back door that he has heated up the night stage that he has been going to. It is also a proven part of the music video video of Sori Sorihae and Lilac that I left there.

the news is a bit of a glare