'Live on' Kang Haelim Lovely smile, Camera back reverse Attractiveness capture

The new Kang Haelim Live on behind-the-scenes cut has been unveiled.Fantasy O, a subsidiary company, released a behind-the-scenes photo of Kang Hailim, who is making a strong impression on Nov. 24 in the JTBC mini-series Live on (played by Bang Yoo-jung, directed by Kim Sang-woo), playing Park Hye-rim, a high school student who is jealous of Seleb Jung Da-bin (Baek Ho-rang).Kang Haelim in the public photo captures the attention of the drama and the drama atmosphere.In the appearance of Kang Haelim, who is immersed in the character first, you can feel the tension that surrounds the house theater from the first broadcast of Live on.On the other hand, Kang Haelims bright smile gives a pleasant energy and makes even those who see it laugh.In addition, Kang Haelim emits a lovely Attractiveness with playful eyes and laughter that can not be seen in the play.Kang Haelim said through his agency, After seeing the first broadcast, the scene atmosphere came to mind when I filmed it.I have little experience in the drama scene, so I was very strange and nervous, but I feel a little sad because I feel that feeling on the screen. I will show you how I have developed, so please watch my performance in the remaining broadcasts.Kang Haelim made his debut in 2017 as a web drama Idol Authority Acting and announced his face with various advertising models.Since then, KBS Joy has attracted a lot of attention with his innocent appearance and realistic acting in Love Interference.Kim Myung-mi in the news

The new Kang Haelim 'Live on' behind-the-scenes cut has been unveiled.

Fantasy O, a subsidiary company, released a behind-the-scenes photo of Kang Hailim, who is making a strong impression on Nov. 24 in the JTBC mini-series "Live on" (played by Bang Yoo-jung, directed by Kim Sang-woo), playing Park Hye-rim, a high school student who is jealous of Seleb Jung Da-bin (Baek Ho-rang).

Kang Haelim in the public photo captures the attention of the drama and the drama atmosphere. In the appearance of Kang Haelim, who is immersed in the character first, you can feel the tension that surrounds the house theater from the first broadcast of 'Live on'. On the other hand, Kang Haelim's bright smile gives a pleasant energy and makes even those who see it laugh. In addition, Kang Haelim emits a Lovely Attractiveness with playful eyes and laughter that can not be seen in the play.

Kang Haelim said through his agency, "After seeing the first broadcast, the scene atmosphere came to mind when I filmed it. I have little experience in the drama scene, so I was very strange and nervous, but I feel a little sad because I feel that feeling on the screen. " "I will show you how I have developed, so please watch my performance in the remaining broadcasts."

Kang Haelim made his debut in 2017 as a web drama 'Idol Authority Acting' and announced his face with various advertising models. Since then, KBS Joy has attracted a lot of attention with his innocent appearance and realistic acting in 'Love Interference'.

Kim Myung-mi in the news