Running Man' Han Ji-eun "Application for Meeting After When University, Sorry for Jeon So-min" Laughs

Running Man Han Ji-eun reveals relationship with Jeon So-minOn the 1st broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, the team built and Lee Hyun team Battle was unfolded.On this day, the members told Han Ji-eun, The people should talk about it, and I was not happy to motivate.Han Ji-eun laughed at the distorted memory, saying, I told him he was dirty with me.Earlier, Jeon So-min said that after he had the atmosphere, after he received Han Ji-eun. Han Ji-eun said, Every time we met, seniors designated it.So, Somin and I went out a lot. Sorry about the meeting. I didnt mean it. They said. I said Im.I laughed.Han Ji-eun said, The direct relationship between me and Somin seems to be a sense of damage to me, which is unilateral. There is something that is intertwined with my very close friend.I was in a position to be in the middle, he said. Am I too bad? Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Han Ji-eun reveals relationship with Jeon So-min

On the 1st broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', the team built and Lee Hyun team Battle was unfolded.

On this day, the members told Han Ji-eun, "The people should talk about it," and "I was not happy to motivate." Han Ji-eun laughed at the distorted memory, saying, "I told him he was dirty with me."

Earlier, Jeon So-min said that After he had the atmosphere, After he received Han Ji-eun. Han Ji-eun said, "Every time we met, seniors designated it. So, Somin and I went out a lot. Sorry about the meeting. I didn't mean it. They said. I said I'm. "I laughed.

Han Ji-eun said, "The direct relationship between me and Somin seems to be a sense of damage to me, which is unilateral." "There is something that is intertwined with my very close friend. I was in a position to be in the middle, "he said." Am I too bad? "

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen