EXO Kai, Why Two Single Dress Rooms "Walking and Full Sets to PC Room" ('I Live Alone')

Popular idol group EXO (EXO) Kai revealed her attachment to clothes on I Live Alone.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the 20th, EXO Kai appeared as a new rainbow member and attracted attention.Kai released a single house that lives alone for four months on the show.In particular, Kais house boasted a lot of clothes, even though it was a house where adult men live alone.Kai said, I do not throw away clothes.In fact, he tried to coordinate perfectly from head to toe even when he went out to walk on his day off, and it was too bad to walk comfortably on a day off.Kai said, I do not have many days off, he said. I have to wear it even if it is.He said, I should wear it properly even if I go to a PC room with my friends.MBC.

Popular idol group EXO (EXO) Kai revealed her attachment to clothes on "I Live Alone."

In the MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' broadcasted on the 20th, EXO Kai appeared as a new rainbow member and attracted attention.

Kai released a single house that lives alone for four months on the show. In particular, Kai's house boasted a lot of clothes, even though it was a house where adult men live alone. Kai said, "I do not throw away clothes."

In fact, he tried to coordinate perfectly from head to toe even when he went out to walk on his day off, and it was too bad to walk comfortably on a day off.

Kai said, "I do not have many days off," he said. "I have to wear it even if it is." He said, "I should wear it properly even if I go to a PC room with my friends."

MBC.