Ji Suk-jin, wife of 8-year-old Beautiful lookers, stored as 'The Chaser...Running Man in Reasons Question

Ji Suk-jin saved his wife as The Chaser and laughed.On SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th, Ji Suk-jin was released as a The Chaser on his cell phone.The second mission, Hello, its me, wins when you call and notice that my acquaintance is not me first.Before starting the Bonn mission, Ji Suk-jins wife called her husband, and Yoo Jae-Suk answered the phone instead.Yoo Jae-Suk began acting as Ji Suk-jin, and Ji Suk-jins wife said, Au voice was a surprise: I thought it was someone else.Im going to go now after its over, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, How did you hit it today? And Ji Suk-jins wife laughed when she replied, Ai ~ Jaeseok is my brother.Ji Suk-jin asked, How did you know, Sujeong? and the wife replied, The two have so much the same tone of voice, but how are you together? Is it a shoot today?My husband came to Jeju Island, and Running Man was the first time.At this time, Running Man sisters said, But why is your sister-in-law stored in The Chaser on your cell phone?I wondered, and the embarrassed Ji Suk-jin said, Lets talk about it. Meanwhile, Ji Suk-jins wife Ryu Su-jeong is eight years younger than her husband and boasts beautiful looks as good as celebrities.As a stylist, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced it in the past, and Ji Suk-jin and marriage were introduced.Running Man screen captures

Ji Suk-jin saved his wife as 'The Chaser' and laughed.

On SBS entertainment Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th, Ji Suk-jin was released as a 'The Chaser' on his cell phone.

The second mission, "Hello, it's me," wins when you call and notice that my acquaintance is not me first.

Before starting the Bonn mission, Ji Suk-jin's wife called her husband, and Yoo Jae-Suk answered the phone instead. Yoo Jae-Suk began acting as Ji Suk-jin, and Ji Suk-jin's wife said, "Au voice was a surprise: I thought it was someone else. I'm going to go now after it's over," he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "How did you hit it today?" And Ji Suk-jin's wife laughed when she replied, "Ai ~ Jaeseok is my brother."

Ji Suk-jin asked, "How did you know, Sujeong?" and the wife replied, "The two have so much the same tone of voice, but how are you together? Is it a shoot today?" My husband came to Jeju Island, and Running Man' was the first time.

At this time, Running Man' sisters said, "But why is your sister-in-law stored in 'The Chaser' on your cell phone? "I wondered, and the embarrassed Ji Suk-jin said," Let's talk about it. "

Meanwhile, Ji Suk-jin's wife Ryu Su-jeong is eight years younger than her husband and boasts Beautiful looks as good as celebrities. As a stylist, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced it in the past, and Ji Suk-jin and marriage were introduced.

Running Man' screen captures