Running Man' Jeon So-min "If you have a meeting atmosphere at University, After gets only Han Ji-eun"

Jeon So-min has unveiled a meeting episode with University Motive Han Ji-eun.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Jeon So-mins University motivation Han Ji-eun appeared and the past of the two people was revealed.Han Ji-eun was featured in the JTBC drama Meloga Constitution which was broadcast last year.Han Ji-eun replied I dont know when asked what kind of Friend was it? between Jeon So-min and University motives.Jeon So-min also replied: Not clear - something is not cleaner than that - there was a man woven between Friends.I dont know how far to talk about it because its my first time in the arts, I remember it was a meeting dream team, said Han Ji-eun, who said: There was a builder there...Oh!I thought of it, he shouted.Jeon So-min said: I had a hard time meeting when I was in school before, and after I got the After, someone else got it, thats Han Ji-eun.I floated the atmosphere and said, You have passed it all over, but after I received another person. Han Ji-eun laughed, saying, Somin was close to me, and Jeon So-min was upset that the game was all about the atmosphere.Haha said, You were Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin said, You should not lead all of them. Jeon So-min added, The atmosphere was good that day.Running Man screen captures

Jeon So-min has unveiled a meeting episode with University Motive Han Ji-eun.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the Afternoon of the Afternoon, Jeon So-min's University motivation Han Ji-eun appeared and the past of the two people was revealed.

Han Ji-eun was featured in the JTBC drama 'Meloga Constitution' which was broadcast last year.

Han Ji-eun replied "I don't know" when asked "what kind of Friend was it?" between Jeon So-min and University motives. Jeon So-min also replied: "Not clear - something is not cleaner than that - there was a man woven between Friends."

"I don't know how far to talk about it because it's my first time in the arts, I remember it was a meeting dream team," said Han Ji-eun, who said: "There was a builder there...Oh! I thought of it," he shouted.

Jeon So-min said: "I had a hard time meeting when I was in school before, and After I got the After, someone else got it, that's Han Ji-eun. I floated the atmosphere and said, 'You have passed it all over,' but After I received another person. "

Han Ji-eun laughed, saying, "Somin was close to me," and Jeon So-min was upset that "the game was all about the atmosphere."

Haha said, "You were Yoo Jae-Suk" and Ji Suk-jin said, "You should not lead all of them." Jeon So-min added, "The atmosphere was good that day."

Running Man' screen captures