Running Man' Jeon So-min, meeting with Han Ji-eun "I'm in charge of the atmosphere"

Jeon So-min reveals meeting anecdote with Han Ji-eunHan Ji-eun Soi Hyun Choi Ji-jin Lee Ju-bin appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 1st.The cast asked Han Ji-eun about the past of Jeon So-min, as Han Ji-eun and Jeon So-min were from the same university.Asked, Han Ji-eun said, I remember (Jeon So-min) being the meeting The Dream Team.Jeon So-min said: There was also a builder on The Dream Team.I once said, When I was in school, I had a hard time meeting and after that, I got another person. Thats Han Ji-eun Having heard the story of the two, Haha joked to Jeon So-min, saying, You were the position of Yoo Jae-Suk.

Jeon So-min reveals meeting anecdote with Han Ji-eun

Han Ji-eun Soi Hyun Choi Ji-jin Lee Ju-bin appeared on sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 1st.

The cast asked Han Ji-eun about the past of Jeon So-min, as Han Ji-eun and Jeon So-min were from the same university. Asked, Han Ji-eun said, "I remember (Jeon So-min) being the meeting The Dream Team."

Jeon So-min said: "There was also a builder on The Dream Team. I once said, 'When I was in school, I had a hard time meeting and after that, I got another person.' That's Han Ji-eun "

Having heard the story of the two, Haha joked to Jeon So-min, saying, "You were the position of Yoo Jae-Suk."