Running Man' Jeon So-min "If I float the meeting atmosphere, After is Han Ji-eun"

Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun have released stories of their time as Meeting The Dream Team during University.So Hyun, Choi Yeo-jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast yesterday (on the 1st).Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun, a motivation for Dongduk Womens Universitys Broadcasting Entertainment Department, answered I dont know when asked what Friend Jeon So-min was during University.Jeon So-min also said, The memory of Han Ji-eun is not clear, he said. I was a little vague about Friends reason.Han Ji-eun was fortunate to say, Memory is what was the meeting The Dream Team. Jeon So-min said, If you put the atmosphere in the meeting hard before, after you said that someone else received it.That was Han Ji-eun, he said, laughing.In the words of Jeon So-min, Han Ji-eun devastated the scene with a candid statement saying, What do you think, they like me... I think the minor is a sense of damage to me?

Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun have released stories of their time as 'Meeting The Dream Team' during University.

So Hyun, Choi Yeo-jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcast yesterday (on the 1st).

Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun, a motivation for Dongduk Women's University's Broadcasting Entertainment Department, answered "I don't know" when asked what Friend Jeon So-min was during University. Jeon So-min also said, "The Memory of Han Ji-eun is not clear," he said. "I was a little vague about Friend's reason."

Han Ji-eun was fortunate to say, "Memory is what was the meeting The Dream Team." Jeon So-min said, "If you put the atmosphere in the meeting hard before, After you said that someone else received it. That was Han Ji-eun," he said, laughing.

In the words of Jeon So-min, Han Ji-eun devastated the scene with a candid statement saying, "What do you think, they like me... I think the minor is a sense of damage to me?"