"The atmosphere of the meeting is that I am floated and the author is After" ... in the past 'subtle relationship' Disclosure

Jeon So-min reveals her college relationship with Han Ji-eunOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 1st, Jeju Island was featured with several guests.On the day of the broadcast, actor Han Ji-eun attracted attention by saying that he was a college motive with Jeon So-min.When asked about what Jeon So-min was like in college, Han Ji-eun replied, I dont know. Then, Jeon So-min said, I worked hard in school.And Jeon So-min said, I have a memory, but it is not clear. The members said, Did you two fight? It is so awkward. Please make up.Somethings not cleaner than that, said Jeon So-min, who was surprised to reply, I am?Then, Jeon So-min said, No, the builder is clean, but each others feelings are not clean. The man is not tied up, but the man is tied between the friends.Han Ji-eun, in response, Is my way? said the face of the first time.I was not tied up with the author, but I was tied up with the friend of the author. Han Ji-eun said, I do not know how much to say because I am the first to perform, but I remember that Mr. Somin was a meeting dream team.So, Jeon So-min said, There was a builder there. He suddenly sat down and said, Oh! I remembered.Han Ji-eun hurriedly blocked Jeon So-min, saying, No! What? Tell me what, while Jeon So-min pushed Han Ji-euns defense.And Jeon So-min said, I had a hard time meeting while I was in school, but after I had another person to talk about it.Thats Han Ji-eun, Disclosure said.Jeon So-min added, I liked the atmosphere, I was over, but after all, I did it to Han Ji-eun.The members said, So Min was a Yoo Jae-Suk position. It was a position.

Jeon So-min reveals her college relationship with Han Ji-eun

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 1st, Jeju Island was featured with several guests.

On the day of the broadcast, actor Han Ji-eun attracted attention by saying that he was a college motive with Jeon So-min. When asked about what Jeon So-min was like in college, Han Ji-eun replied, "I don't know." Then, Jeon So-min said, "I worked hard in school."

And Jeon So-min said, "I have a memory, but it is not clear." The members said, "Did you two fight? It is so awkward. Please make up."

"Something's not cleaner than that," said Jeon So-min, who was surprised to reply, "I am?" Then, Jeon So-min said, "No, the builder is clean, but each other's feelings are not clean. The man is not tied up, but the man is tied between the Friends."

Han Ji-eun, in response, "Is my way?" said the face of the first time. I was not tied up with the author, but I was tied up with the Friend of the author. "

Han Ji-eun said, "I do not know how much to say because I am the first to perform, but I remember that Mr. Somin was a meeting dream team." So, Jeon So-min said, "There was a builder there." He suddenly sat down and said, "Oh! I remembered."

Han Ji-eun hurriedly blocked Jeon So-min, saying, "No! What? Tell me what," while Jeon So-min pushed Han Ji-eun's defense. And Jeon So-min said, "I had a hard time meeting while I was in school, but After I had another person to talk about it. That's Han Ji-eun," Disclosure said.

Jeon So-min added, "I liked the atmosphere, I was over, but After all, I did it to Han Ji-eun." The members said, "So Min was a Yoo Jae-Suk position. It was a position."