"Meet After? Damage Consciousness" Running Man' Jeon So-minvsHan Ji-eun, University Motivators Been a Hilarious Show

Seoul = = Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun laughed as they unveiled the meeting episode during their University days.Actor So Yi-hyun Choi Ji-eun Han Ji-eun Lee Joo-bin appeared on SBS Running Man which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 1st and played Jeju Island Race.Jeon So-min and guest Han Ji-eun are University motivations; Han Ji-eun responded I dont know about Jeon So-min.Ive been really hard at school, but its strange, said Jeon So-min, but I have a Han Ji-eun Memory, but Im not clear.The members began to drive reconcile. Jeon So-min said, Something, something is not clean. There is no man tied up, but there was a man tied between friends.Han Ji-eun was not tied up, but Friend of the author had such a thing. Han Ji-eun said, I do not know how far I should talk about it because it is the first time I have an entertainment, but I am remembering that it was a meeting dream team.At this point, Jeon So-min recalled his relationship with Han Ji-eun, saying, I think.Jeon So-min said, Ive been working hard at the meeting, but after is not someone else.It was Han Ji-eun, he said. I really liked the atmosphere and wanted to go over it, but I sent After to Han Ji-eun Four guests selected two members and divided them into four teams: they picked up keywords for Jeju Island and spread Battle, and exchanged cards according to the win or loss.The members dug up the meeting case with Han Ji-min, who was separated from Jeon So-min, saying, I thought he was dirty with me.So Yi-hyun said, Its not clean - its not easy to say that as soon as you see your face.Han Ji-eun said, Every time we meet, my seniors have designated someone to go out, and Somin and I have often gone out. I am sorry if there was something sad in the meeting.But he said, But I did not do it on purpose. What do you think? They say so. I told you to pick me on purpose.The relationship between me and Somin seems to be a unilateral consciousness of damage to Somin, he said. What I am remembering is that Somin is involved with my very close friend.Im in a position thats in the middle, he explained.Han Ji-euns wrong look was revealed when he played the game.When I used headphones and explained the problem, I laughed with a unique explanation, such as naming the carrier with Ollegil or hinting that it was heavy with a four-year-old.Kim Jong Kook and Haha laughed, Why is the expression?When the members were all back together, Han Ji-eun was still paying attention to what he had told the story of Jeon So-min earlier.When Jeon So-min wondered, I did what I told you because it was the first time I was performing, I was deliberately trying to save you.Jeon So-min reiterated that he was not clean and said, The writer is clean, but the friend is the problem.Jeon So-min cursed Han Ji-euns Friend blindness for when the plane floated and the audio was not clean.Han Ji-eun said, Do not swear my friend.After the final race, the winning team was Lee Ju-bin, who correctly identified the cards of the opponents and cleverly completed the card combination for the championship.Song Ji-hyo Ji Suk-jin Han Ji-eun, who is penalized, laughed when he was hit by a forehead rattle.

Seoul = = Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun laughed as they unveiled the meeting episode during their University days.

Actor So Yi-hyun Choi Ji-eun Han Ji-eun Lee Joo-bin appeared on SBS Running Man' which was broadcasted on the Afternoon of the 1st and played Jeju Island Race.

Jeon So-min and guest Han Ji-eun are University motivations; Han Ji-eun responded "I don't know" about Jeon So-min. "I've been really hard at school, but it's strange," said Jeon So-min, "but I have a Han Ji-eun Memory, but I'm not clear."

The members began to drive "reconcile." Jeon So-min said, "Something, something is not clean." "There is no man tied up, but there was a man tied between Friends. Han Ji-eun was not tied up, but Friend of the author had such a thing. "

Han Ji-eun said, "I do not know how far I should talk about it because it is the first time I have an entertainment, but I am remembering that it was a meeting dream team."

At this point, Jeon So-min recalled his relationship with Han Ji-eun, saying, "I think." Jeon So-min said, "I've been working hard at the meeting, but After is not someone else. It was Han Ji-eun, "he said." I really liked the atmosphere and wanted to go over it, but I sent After to Han Ji-eun "

Four guests selected two members and divided them into four teams: they picked up keywords for Jeju Island and spread Battle, and exchanged cards according to the win or loss.

The members dug up the meeting case with Han Ji-min, who was separated from Jeon So-min, saying, "I thought he was dirty with me." So Yi-hyun said, "It's not clean - it's not easy to say that as soon as you see your face."

Han Ji-eun said, "Every time we meet, my seniors have designated someone to go out, and Somin and I have often gone out." "I am sorry if there was something sad in the meeting."

But he said, "But I did not do it on purpose. What do you think? They say so. I told you to pick me on purpose."

"The relationship between me and Somin seems to be a unilateral consciousness of damage to Somin," he said. "What I am remembering is that Somin is involved with my very close Friend. I'm in a position that's in the middle," he explained.

Han Ji-eun's wrong look was revealed when he played the game. When I used headphones and explained the problem, I laughed with a unique explanation, such as naming the carrier with 'Ollegil' or hinting that it was 'heavy' with a four-year-old. Kim Jong Kook and Haha laughed, "Why is the expression?"

When the members were all back together, Han Ji-eun was still paying attention to what he had told the story of Jeon So-min earlier. When Jeon So-min wondered, "I did what I told you because it was the first time I was performing, I was deliberately trying to save you."

Jeon So-min reiterated that he was "not clean" and said, "The writer is clean, but the Friend is the problem." Jeon So-min cursed Han Ji-eun's Friend blindness for when the plane floated and the audio was not clean. Han Ji-eun said, "Do not swear my Friend."

After the final Race, the winning team was Lee Ju-bin, who correctly identified the cards of the opponents and cleverly completed the card combination for the championship. Song Ji-hyo Ji Suk-jin Han Ji-eun, who is penalized, laughed when he was hit by a forehead rattle.