Running Man' Han Ji-eun, on college motivation Jeon So-min, says: "Somin is victimizing me."

Han Ji-eun showed off Jeon So-min and tit-for-tat chemiHan Ji-eun Soi Hyun Choi Yeo-jin Lee Joo-bin appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 1st.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Han Ji-eun about the past of Jeon So-min, as Han Ji-eun and Jeon So-min are from the same university.Asked, Han Ji-eun said, I remember (Jeon So-min) being the meeting The Dream Team.Jeon So-min said: There was also a builder on The Dream Team.I once said, When I was in school, I had a hard time meeting and after that, I got another person. Thats Han Ji-eun Haha, who listened to the two peoples stories, told Jeon So-min, You were the position of Yoo Jae-Suk.Han Ji-eun said, Every time we meet, my seniors have designated someone to go out, and Somin and I have often gone out. I am sorry if there was something sad in the meeting.But he said, But I did not do it on purpose. What do you think? They say so. I told you to pick me on purpose.The relationship between me and Somin seems to be a unilateral consciousness of damage to Somin, he said. I remember that Somin is involved with a very close friend.Im in a position thats in the middle, he explained.Jeon So-min and Yoo Jae-Suk, who reached the Jenga final, both started the game with the fate of each team.The low frequency and game were played, which made me nervous. Even on my turn to keep coming back, Jeon So-min showed his ultimate lengthening ability.Lee Kwang-soo pulled out the medical device wire and put it in his toothbrush. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed even though the power was turned off.Yang Se-chans snowball turned on the power again and the game went on, and eventually Lee Joo-bins team won the sea urchin with the victory of Jeon So-min.Han Ji-eun told the Running Man members who asked about his past with Jeon So-min, Im sorry if there was a sad meeting at the meeting.They like me, he said.I think the minor is a sense of unilateral damage to me, Han Ji-eun said, and Im so bad.I should not go back like this. He laughed again.The members who were moving to the car talked about the resemblance of each other; the members laughed at Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, It seems like anchovy.Yang Se-chan explained, The aftershock resembles a little flatfish, and Choi Yeo-jin, who heard it, said, If you are going to say this, do something beautiful.Yoo Jae-Suk described the somin resembles a mating kissingurami and Jeon So-min responded, Im just a doctor fish, Im going to eat everything.Choi Yeo-jin said Lee Ju-bin looks like a nimo and Yang Se-chan praised it for nimo fitting in.Jeon So-min advised Yang Se-chan, who is shy, Do not say Nimo is good together alone, but do such a big thing.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Han Ji-eun showed off Jeon So-min and tit-for-tat chemi

Han Ji-eun Soi Hyun Choi Yeo-jin Lee Joo-bin appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 1st.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked Han Ji-eun about the past of Jeon So-min, as Han Ji-eun and Jeon So-min are from the same university. Asked, Han Ji-eun said, "I remember (Jeon So-min) being the meeting The Dream Team."

Jeon So-min said: "There was also a builder on The Dream Team. I once said, 'When I was in school, I had a hard time meeting and after that, I got another person.' That's Han Ji-eun "

Haha, who listened to the two people's stories, told Jeon So-min, "You were the position of Yoo Jae-Suk."

Han Ji-eun said, "Every time we meet, my seniors have designated someone to go out, and Somin and I have often gone out." "I am sorry if there was something sad in the meeting."

But he said, "But I did not do it on purpose. What do you think? They say so. I told you to pick me on purpose."

"The relationship between me and Somin seems to be a unilateral consciousness of damage to Somin," he said. "I remember that Somin is involved with a very close friend. I'm in a position that's in the middle," he explained.

Jeon So-min and Yoo Jae-Suk, who reached the Jenga final, both started the Game with the fate of each team. The low frequency and Game were played, which made me nervous. Even on my turn to keep coming back, Jeon So-min showed his ultimate lengthening ability. Lee Kwang-soo pulled out the medical device wire and put it in his toothbrush. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed even though the power was turned off.

Yang Se-chan's snowball turned on the power again and the Game went on, and eventually Lee Joo-bin's team won the sea urchin with the victory of Jeon So-min. Han Ji-eun told the Running Man members who asked about his past with Jeon So-min, "I'm sorry if there was a sad meeting at the meeting. They like me,” he said.

“I think the minor is a sense of unilateral damage to me,” Han Ji-eun said, “and I’m so bad. I should not go back like this. "He laughed again.

The members who were moving to the car talked about the resemblance of each other; the members laughed at Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, "It seems like anchovy."

Yang Se-chan explained, "The aftershock resembles a little flatfish," and Choi Yeo-jin, who heard it, said, "If you are going to say this, do something beautiful."

Yoo Jae-Suk described the "somin resembles a mating kissingurami" and Jeon So-min responded, "I'm just a doctor fish, I'm going to eat everything." Choi Yeo-jin said Lee Ju-bin looks like a nimo and Yang Se-chan praised it for "nimo fitting in."

Jeon So-min advised Yang Se-chan, who is shy, "Do not say 'Nimo is good together' alone, but do such a big thing."

On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.