Han Ji-eun, interested after appearing on Running Man'..."Please pay attention to the next film."

Actor Han Ji-euns agency thanked the attention she was pouring after appearing on Running Man.I am grateful that you showed a lot more interest than expected because it was the first entertainment appearance, said Han Ji-euns agency HB Entertainment official. I heard that I had a lot of tension, but I think I got a good response from the broadcast rather than thought.Han Ji-eun is also shooting Drama, who has recently been filming, and I would like to ask for your expectation and interest in the next film Terrace Houses Love Law.Han Ji-eun appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 1st of last month and caught the attention of viewers by showing off his unique entertainment feeling.He continued the unexpected Disclosure game, saying that he was an alumni of Dongduk Womens University with Jeon So-min.Running Man fixed performer Jeon So-min looks at Han Ji-eun, who was introduced as a guest, and says,  (College motivation) I have memories of Han Ji-eun, but I am not clear. However, the original relationship is not clean.Friends reasoning has made it a little ambiguous, he said, embarrassing Han Ji-eun.Han Ji-eun said, I do not know how far I should say that entertainment is the first time, he said. I remember being a meeting dream team.I had a builder there, said Jeon So-min. I thought I had a chance to say that after I had a hard time in the meeting, after I had told you that someone else had received it.That was Han Ji-eun, he said, laughing.Running Man members were involved in the past Disclosure by digging into the past of Han Ji-eun and Jeon So-min while on the move.Han Ji-eun told Haha, What do you do? They say I like it. Jeon So-min seems to have a sense of damage to me.Han Ji-eun, who met again with Jeon So-min at the end of the broadcast, said that he did not meet his eyes with awkwardness and that he was concerned about what he said about Jeon So-min while on the move. I did what he said for the first time.I dont know what it is, but thank you, said Jeon So-min, who created a warm-hearted atmosphere.The writer has no problem; the friends had problems, said Jeon So-min, referring to the real name of the motive.Han Ji-eun then responded wittyly, saying, Dont swear at my Friend.Actor Han Ji-eun made his debut through the movie Ear in 2010 after graduating from Dongduk Womens Universitys Department of Broadcasting and Entertainment.Since then, she has appeared in the movies Suspicious Girl, Technicians, Sangwon, Real, Changwol, Door Rock and Drama KBS2 Ai Five tvN One Hundred Days JTBC Meloga Constitution MBC The Internet and others.In particular, Han Ji-eun played the role of Hwang Han-joo, a 30-year-old divorcee and working mother, in Meloga Constitution (played by Lee Byung-hun, Kim Young-young and director Lee Byung-hun, and Kim Hye-young).It caught the attention of viewers with its unique cute and charming appearance.In addition, he was loved by Drama MBC The International (played by Shin So-ra and directed by Male Woo), which ended in popularity in the first half of this year, as a cute eater Italian.Han Ji-euns current KakaoTV original drama Love Law of Terrace House is the first digital drama that Jung Hyun-jung, who wrote I need romance and I need romance with director Park Shin-woo, I am okay but I am jealous, and will be released through KakaoTV in the second half of this year.
Actor Han Ji-euns agency thanked the attention she was pouring after appearing on Running Man.I am grateful that you showed a lot more interest than expected because it was the first entertainment appearance, said Han Ji-euns agency HB Entertainment official. I heard that I had a lot of tension, but I think I got a good response from the broadcast rather than thought.Han Ji-eun is also shooting Drama, who has recently been filming, and I would like to ask for your expectation and interest in the next film Terrace Houses Love Law.Han Ji-eun appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 1st of last month and caught the attention of viewers by showing off his unique entertainment feeling.He continued the unexpected Disclosure game, saying that he was an alumni of Dongduk Womens University with Jeon So-min.Running Man fixed performer Jeon So-min looks at Han Ji-eun, who was introduced as a guest, and says,  (College motivation) I have memories of Han Ji-eun, but I am not clear. However, the original relationship is not clean.Friends reasoning has made it a little ambiguous, he said, embarrassing Han Ji-eun.Han Ji-eun said, I do not know how far I should say that entertainment is the first time, he said. I remember being a meeting dream team.I had a builder there, said Jeon So-min. I thought I had a chance to say that after I had a hard time in the meeting, after I had told you that someone else had received it.That was Han Ji-eun, he said, laughing.Running Man members were involved in the past Disclosure by digging into the past of Han Ji-eun and Jeon So-min while on the move.Han Ji-eun told Haha, What do you do? They say I like it. Jeon So-min seems to have a sense of damage to me.Han Ji-eun, who met again with Jeon So-min at the end of the broadcast, said that he did not meet his eyes with awkwardness and that he was concerned about what he said about Jeon So-min while on the move. I did what he said for the first time.I dont know what it is, but thank you, said Jeon So-min, who created a warm-hearted atmosphere.The writer has no problem; the friends had problems, said Jeon So-min, referring to the real name of the motive.Han Ji-eun then responded wittyly, saying, Dont swear at my Friend.Actor Han Ji-eun made his debut through the movie Ear in 2010 after graduating from Dongduk Womens Universitys Department of Broadcasting and Entertainment.Since then, she has appeared in the movies Suspicious Girl, Technicians, Sangwon, Real, Changwol, Door Rock and Drama KBS2 Ai Five tvN One Hundred Days JTBC Meloga Constitution MBC The Internet and others.In particular, Han Ji-eun played the role of Hwang Han-joo, a 30-year-old divorcee and working mother, in Meloga Constitution (played by Lee Byung-hun, Kim Young-young and director Lee Byung-hun, and Kim Hye-young).It caught the attention of viewers with its unique cute and charming appearance.In addition, he was loved by Drama MBC The International (played by Shin So-ra and directed by Male Woo), which ended in popularity in the first half of this year, as a cute eater Italian.Han Ji-euns current KakaoTV original drama Love Law of Terrace House is the first digital drama that Jung Hyun-jung, who wrote I need romance and I need romance with director Park Shin-woo, I am okay but I am jealous, and will be released through KakaoTV in the second half of this year.

Actor Han Ji-eun's agency thanked the attention she was pouring after appearing on Running Man'.

"I am grateful that you showed a lot more interest than expected because it was the first entertainment appearance," said Han Ji-eun's agency HB entertainment official. "I heard that I had a lot of tension, but I think I got a good response from the broadcast rather than thought." "Han Ji-eun is also shooting Drama, who has recently been filming, and I would like to ask for your expectation and interest in the next film Terrace House's Love Law'."

Han Ji-eun appeared on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 1st of last month and caught the attention of viewers by showing off his unique entertainment feeling. He continued the unexpected Disclosure game, saying that he was an alumni of Dongduk Women's University with Jeon So-min.

"Running Man" fixed performer Jeon So-min looks at Han Ji-eun, who was introduced as a guest, and says, " (College motivation) I have memories of Han Ji-eun, but I am not clear." However, the original relationship is not clean. Friend's reasoning has made it a little ambiguous, "he said, embarrassing Han Ji-eun.

Han Ji-eun said, "I do not know how far I should say that entertainment is the first time," he said. "I remember being a meeting dream team." "I had a builder there," said Jeon So-min. "I thought I had a chance to say that after I had a hard time in the meeting, after I had told you that someone else had received it. That was Han Ji-eun," he said, laughing.

Running Man' members were involved in the past Disclosure by digging into the past of Han Ji-eun and Jeon So-min while on the move. Han Ji-eun told Haha, "What do you do? They say I like it." "Jeon So-min seems to have a sense of damage to me."

Han Ji-eun, who met again with Jeon So-min at the end of the broadcast, said that he did not meet his eyes with awkwardness and that he was concerned about what he said about Jeon So-min while on the move. "I did what he said for the first time." "I don't know what it is, but thank you," said Jeon So-min, who created a warm-hearted atmosphere.

"The writer has no problem; the Friends had problems," said Jeon So-min, referring to the real name of the motive. Han Ji-eun then responded wittyly, saying, "Don't swear at my Friend."

Actor Han Ji-eun made his debut through the movie 'Ear' in 2010 after graduating from Dongduk Women's University's Department of Broadcasting and entertainment. Since then, she has appeared in the movies 'Suspicious Girl', 'Technicians', 'Sangwon', 'Real', 'Changwol', 'Door Rock' and Drama KBS2 'Ai Five' tvN 'One Hundred Days' JTBC 'Meloga Constitution' MBC 'The Internet' and others.

In particular, Han Ji-eun played the role of Hwang Han-joo, a 30-year-old divorcee and working mother, in "Meloga Constitution" (played by Lee Byung-hun, Kim Young-young and director Lee Byung-hun, and Kim Hye-young). It caught the attention of viewers with its unique cute and charming appearance. In addition, he was Loved by Drama MBC 'The International' (played by Shin So-ra and directed by Male Woo), which ended in popularity in the first half of this year, as a cute eater Italian.

Han Ji-eun's current Kakao tv original Drama 'Love Law of Terrace House' is the first digital Drama that Jung Hyun-jung, who wrote 'I need romance' and 'I need romance' with director Park Shin-woo, 'I am okay but I am jealous', and will be released through Kakao tv in the second half of this year.