Running Man' Han Ji-eun, "One-sided Damage Consciousness to Me...University Motivation Jeon So-min and 'What Just Happened'

Han Ji-eun hits stone fastball on Jeon So-minOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 1st, Jeju Island was featured with several guests.On this day, actor Han Ji-eun attracted attention with his special relationship with the University motivation, Jeon So-min.Jeon So-min said, I went to a meeting together, but I always had a feeling that I was going to get a lift and an after-sales.Also, Jeon So-min mentioned the past that can not be said, There was a little incident between the friend of Han Ji-eun and me.The members drove Han Ji-eun in the absence of Jeon So-min, who said, Lets talk about the story.Somin will talk about himself in the middle of the day. I was so glad to motivate you, I think theres something else, Han Ji-eun said, I told you he was dirty with me.The members then corrected, No, I said it wasnt clean.Han Ji-eun cleared his mind and said, Every time I had a meeting, my seniors told me who was going out with me and Somin always went out together. I am sorry if I was upset about that in the meeting.I did not mean to. But what do you do? They say so. Did I deliberately ask you to pick me? The members said, I may think that the citizen is a squirrel. Han Ji-eun surprised everyone by blowing a stone fastball saying, But it seems that the squirrel is a sense of damage to me unilaterally.And Han Ji-eun said, The sommin I remember is not something that happened with me, but something that is very close to me.There was a problem with men, but I was in the middle and the relationship became strange. After that, the members of Han Ji-eun and Jeon So-min, who met again, said, Why do not you two meet so much? I still think there is a lot of money.Han Ji-eun then said, I did what I told you to do because it was the first time.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think that the owner of the shogunate has no other thing about you, but he said that you have a sense of damage.Then, Jeon So-min said, The paper is clean. The paper is Friend. The paper is Friend OO.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Lets talk about it when Planes passes here every four minutes. Jeon So-min mentioned the Friend name of Han Ji-eun at the moment Planes passed.Han Ji-eun then burst out and laughed, Dont swear my Friend.Meanwhile, Lee Joo-bin, who collected all the wind, women and stone cards, won the final victory on the day, and Han Ji-eun, who had a bomb card, received the penalty.Han Ji-eun, who collected all the cards in particular, missed the victory by pointing to a card replacement to a team that finished first and second in the final mission.Han Ji-eun said, Why do you take all our team? Did we do something wrong?

Han Ji-eun hits stone fastball on Jeon So-min

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 1st, Jeju Island was featured with several guests.

On this day, actor Han Ji-eun attracted attention with his special relationship with the University motivation, Jeon So-min. Jeon So-min said, "I went to a meeting together, but I always had a feeling that I was going to get a lift and an after-sales."

Also, Jeon So-min mentioned the past that can not be said, "There was a little incident between the Friend of Han Ji-eun and me."

The members drove Han Ji-eun in the absence of Jeon So-min, who said, "Let's talk about the story. Somin will talk about himself in the middle of the day. "

"I was so glad to motivate you, I think there's something else," Han Ji-eun said, "I told you he was dirty with me." The members then corrected, "No, I said it wasn't clean."

Han Ji-eun cleared his mind and said, "Every time I had a meeting, my seniors told me who was going out with me and Somin always went out together." "I am sorry if I was upset about that in the meeting. I did not mean to. But what do you do? They say so. Did I deliberately ask you to pick me? "

The members said, "I may think that the citizen is a squirrel." Han Ji-eun surprised everyone by blowing a stone fastball saying, "But it seems that the squirrel is a sense of damage to me unilaterally."

And Han Ji-eun said, "The sommin I remember is not something that happened with me, but something that is very close to me. There was a problem with men, but I was in the middle and the relationship became strange. "

After that, the members of Han Ji-eun and Jeon So-min, who met again, said, "Why do not you two meet so much? I still think there is a lot of money." Han Ji-eun then said, "I did what I told you to do because it was the first time."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think that the owner of the shogunate has no other thing about you, but he said that you have a sense of damage."

Then, Jeon So-min said, "The paper is clean. The paper is Friend. The paper is Friend OO." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Let's talk about it when Planes passes here every four minutes." Jeon So-min mentioned the Friend name of Han Ji-eun at the moment Planes passed. Han Ji-eun then burst out and laughed, "Don't swear my Friend."

Meanwhile, Lee Joo-bin, who collected all the wind, women and stone cards, won the final victory on the day, and Han Ji-eun, who had a bomb card, received the penalty. Han Ji-eun, who collected all the cards in particular, missed the victory by pointing to a card replacement to a team that finished first and second in the final mission. Han Ji-eun said, "Why do you take all our team? Did we do something wrong?"