"Jeon So-min and Meeting The Dream Team"...Running Man' Han Ji-eun, entertainment Odintsova

Actor Han Ji-eun has emanated the entertainment sense that he has hidden.In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 1st, Soi Hyun, Choi Ji Jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin were featured as guests on Jeju Island.Han Ji-eun, who announced his name as Melos constitution, revealed that he was a college motive with Jeon So-min, but said he did not know I do not know.I also have a memory of Han Ji-eun, but its not clear, but its not original (the relationship) clean, said Jeon So-min.Jeon So-min then said, I became a little vague about Friends reasoning issues, which baffled Han Ji-eun.Han Ji-eun said, I do not know how far I should say that entertainment is the first time. It is a memory that was the meeting The Dream Team.Jeon So-min said, I had a builder there. I thought it. If you put the atmosphere in the meeting hard before, after told me that someone else had received it.That was Han Ji-eun, he said, laughing.Running Man members encouraged Han Ji-eun to tell more about Jeon So-min.On the move, Han Ji-eun said to Hahas interstitial and encouraging What Somin told me, what can I do?They said I like it, he said. The direct relationship with Somin seems to be a sense of damage to me. He laughed at the appearance of entertainment Odintsovo.They also started the game Tell the Word After Wearing Headphones: Han Ji-euns entertainment felt glowing here too.Han Ji-eun continued his one-dimensional explanation of numb as thick flesh or lapper name is good, but this is good and made the members laugh.Han Ji-eun also explained his charm and showed his real charm, and he caught his eye with his fantastic chemistry with Ji Suk-jin - Song Ji-hyo.Han Ji-eun, who then met again with Jeon So-min, did not meet his eyes with awkwardness.Han Ji-eun said, I did what I told you to do because it was the first time, he said. I tried to save you on purpose.I dont know what it is, but thank you, said Jeon So-min, who heard Han Ji-euns story, I dont have a problem with Ji-eun.Friends had problems, he said, disclosure the real name of the motive.Han Ji-eun also added, Do not swear my friend, and added a smile with a sense of entertainment, and added to the expectation of entertainment activities afterward.

Actor Han Ji-eun has emanated the entertainment sense that he has hidden.

In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 1st, Soi Hyun, Choi Ji Jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin were featured as guests on Jeju Island. Han Ji-eun, who announced his name as 'Melo's constitution', revealed that he was a college motive with Jeon So-min, but said he did not know "I do not know". "I also have a Memory of Han Ji-eun, but it's not clear, but it's not original (the relationship) clean," said Jeon So-min. Jeon So-min then said, "I became a little vague about Friend's reasoning issues," which baffled Han Ji-eun.

Han Ji-eun said, "I do not know how far I should say that entertainment is the first time." "It is a Memory that was the meeting The Dream Team." Jeon So-min said, "I had a builder there. I thought it." "If you put the atmosphere in the meeting hard before, after told me that someone else had received it. That was Han Ji-eun," he said, laughing.

Running Man' members encouraged Han Ji-eun to tell more about Jeon So-min. On the move, Han Ji-eun said to Haha's interstitial and encouraging "What Somin told me, what can I do? They said I like it, "he said." The direct relationship with Somin seems to be a sense of damage to me. "He laughed at the appearance of entertainment Odintsovo.

They also started the Game 'Tell the Word After Wearing Headphones': Han Ji-eun's entertainment felt glowing here too. Han Ji-eun continued his one-dimensional explanation of "numb" as "thick flesh" or "lapper name is good, but this is good" and made the members laugh. Han Ji-eun also explained his charm and showed his 'real charm', and he caught his eye with his fantastic chemistry with Ji Suk-jin - Song Ji-hyo.

Han Ji-eun, who then met again with Jeon So-min, did not meet his eyes with awkwardness. Han Ji-eun said, "I did what I told you to do because it was the first time," he said. "I tried to save you on purpose." "I don't know what it is, but thank you," said Jeon So-min, who heard Han Ji-eun's story, "I don't have a problem with Ji-eun. Friends had problems, "he said, Disclosure the real name of the motive. Han Ji-eun also added, "Do not swear my Friend," and added a smile with a sense of entertainment, and added to the expectation of entertainment activities afterward.