EXO Kai, nephew Pet care .. "I Live Alone? I can not achieve dreams"

Kai of the group EXO appeared on I Live Alone and was shown caring for his nephew and Pet.In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 20th, EXO Kais The Trace Dream Tree was broadcasted and his daily life was released for 4 months.Kai said, I am happy even if I breathe in the first independence of my life. Then, I was impressed by the wide house of the integrated interior.On the show, Kai was pictured caring for his nephews Rahee and Raon sisters for two hours at the request of his sister, who lives nearby, Kai said, I know my nephews are EXO Kai, but Im like, What is that?This is the reaction, Kai said, not finishing his meal on the torch of his nephews, who said, Lets stop eating and wrestle.Kai offered his nephews Hide and Seek, and revealed his inner thoughts: If you hide really well, you can rest long; after many years of research, youve figured it out.Kai, who was completely hidden using a secret-spaced structure, secretly called her sister and said, Two hours, right? Just in time. Its so fun. Please, thank you.After Hide and Seek, Kai suggested to his nephews to watch his direct-cam video together, and his nephews embarrassed Kai by shouting that they would not see Kaichun is childish or strange.Not one is cool, Uncle Kai is the most uncool, the nephews said, even in Kais efforts to demonstrate dance in front of them.Kais sister arrived, and Raon told her mother, Kaichun played without fun. But Kai said, The children did it deliberately.I went home and said it was so fun. Kai said it was liberation after his nephews returned, also saying: It was so good, the first time I came home, I Live Alone felt how important it was.It was like after the real concert. Kai also showed him taking care of Pet Mongo, who is raised in his home.Kai has a variety of supplies for Mongu to relax comfortably, and has shown affection by taking care of the mongoose who wants endless skinning.Kai said, If you touch it normally and it is difficult, your mother and sister will continue to use it.Kai said, I expected to be alone, but I have to come and go with my family because my house is close. But I am happy and satisfied with this. Life alone?Midsummer Night Miracle, Christmas Miracle, he defined.Kai finished Haru with a horror movie with Mongu on the day.On the other hand, Ishian said to Kai, It seems to be a much softer person than the image I thought. Gian 84 also said, I thought there would be no real word.Kai said, I really get a lot of misunderstandings, but it is not at all. I want to cook at this house and invite people.Meanwhile, MBC entertainment program I Live Alone is a documentary-style entertainment program that shows the daily life of famous people living alone in the form of observation camera reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and one family. It is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.

Kai of the group EXO appeared on 'I Live Alone' and was shown caring for his nephew and Pet.

In MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 20th, EXO Kai's 'The Trace Dream Tree' was broadcasted and his daily life was released for 4 months.

Kai said, "I am happy even if I breathe" in the first independence of my life. Then, I was impressed by the wide house of the integrated interior.

On the show, Kai was pictured caring for his nephews Rahee and Raon sisters for two hours at the request of his sister, who lives nearby, Kai said, "I know my nephews are EXO Kai, but I'm like, 'What is that?' This is the reaction," Kai said, not finishing his meal on the torch of his nephews, who said, "Let's stop eating and wrestle."

Kai offered his nephews Hide and Seek, and revealed his inner thoughts: "If you hide really well, you can rest long; after many years of research, you've figured it out." Kai, who was completely hidden using a secret-spaced structure, secretly called her sister and said, "Two hours, right? Just in time. It's so fun. Please, thank you."

After Hide and Seek, Kai suggested to his nephews to watch his direct-cam video together, and his nephews embarrassed Kai by shouting that they would not see "Kaichun is childish" or "strange". "Not one is cool, Uncle Kai is the most uncool," the nephews said, even in Kai's efforts to demonstrate dance in front of them.

Kai's sister arrived, and Raon told her mother, "Kaichun played without fun." But Kai said, "The children did it deliberately. I went home and said it was so fun. "

Kai said it was "liberation" after his nephews returned, also saying: "It was so good, the first time I came home, I Live Alone felt how important it was. It was like after the real concert. "

Kai also showed him taking care of Pet Mongo, who is raised in his home. Kai has a variety of supplies for Mongu to relax comfortably, and has shown affection by taking care of the mongoose who wants endless skinning. Kai said, "If you touch it normally and it is difficult, your mother and sister will continue to use it."

Kai said, "I expected to be alone, but I have to come and go with my family because my house is close. But I am happy and satisfied with this." "Life alone? Midsummer Night Miracle, Christmas Miracle," he defined.

Kai finished Haru with a horror movie with Mongu on the day.

On the other hand, Ishian said to Kai, "It seems to be a much softer person than the image I thought." Gian 84 also said, "I thought there would be no real word." Kai said, "I really get a lot of misunderstandings, but it is not at all." "I want to cook at this house and invite people."

Meanwhile, MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' is a documentary-style entertainment program that shows the daily life of famous people living alone in the form of observation camera reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and one family. It is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.