EXO Kai, Korean independence movement released its first The Trace house in four months...Meet the Joka and humiliate 'Big Laughter' ('I Live Alone')

Group EXO member Kai has entered the Rainbow membership.In MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the 20th, Kais first The Trace house was released, which has been in the Korean independence movement for 10 years.Kai, who met with members of I Live Alone, said, When I come here, my Korean independence movement is once again realized.Im happy even if I breathe. In his ninth year of debut, Kai made his debut at the age of 19 and spent more than a decade living in the hostel.Kais house robbed her of her gaze with a sensual plotted interior, which was completed with point furniture on a pure white wallpaper.The integrated structure was also unusual, so you can start from the living room and pass through the dress room, and you can walk out of the study and back to the living room.Kai explained, I want everything to be all together, so all the spaces are like secret spaces. Gian 84 added, I will connect to the next house.Kai revealed her love of clothes by revealing a dress room for upper and lower clothing and a wardrobe for pajamas, and attracted attention with a large number of clothes with tags in a wide wardrobe.Kai said, I havent been tagging since I was 20 years old. When I was a child, I thought that I could sell it when I could not afford it because I had a lot of clothes that were precious and expensive.There is also a reason why I always want to wear like a new clothes. Kais house was visited by his first sisters nieces, who said: Starting with my sister, all the families live across the block; I moved because of my family, I usually like my child.To his distracted nephews, wandering through the entire house with the table behind them, Kai offered hide-and-seek to take a breath.Then, when I watched my stage video, my nephews teased my uncle, saying, Its so childish and Its not cool.Kai said, I thought I should work harder and I was a little bit bit of my beginning today.Kai met a 10-year-old best friend who asked for a dance lesson for a diet, held a dance school, and returned home and took care of a dog dog mongoon that he raised at his home.After three guest-studded visits, Kai made a hilarious confession about her life living alone: I cant achieve it.I thought that single life was alone, I was cool, I heard LP version, I thought about it, but I think that the house is getting closer and the family is getting more and more, he added. But I am even good and satisfied.The Rainbow members who watched Hais Haru seem to be a much softer person than the image I thought and the real preconceptions seem to have been broken.I felt charismatic and cold because of the image on stage, she said.

Group EXO member Kai has entered The Rainbow membership.

In MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcast on the 20th, Kai's first The Trace house was released, which has been in the Korean independence movement for 10 years.

Kai, who met with members of 'I Live Alone', said, "When I come here, my Korean independence movement is once again realized." I'm happy even if I breathe. "

In his ninth year of debut, Kai made his debut at the age of 19 and spent more than a decade living in the hostel.

Kai's house robbed her of her gaze with a sensual 'plotted interior', which was completed with point furniture on a pure white wallpaper. The integrated structure was also unusual, so you can start from the living room and pass through the dress room, and you can walk out of the study and back to the living room. Kai explained, "I want everything to be all together, so all the spaces are like secret spaces." Gian 84 added, "I will connect to the next house."

Kai revealed her love of clothes by revealing a dress room for upper and lower clothing and a wardrobe for pajamas, and attracted attention with a large number of clothes with tags in a wide wardrobe. Kai said, "I haven't been tagging since I was 20 years old. When I was a child, I thought that I could sell it when I could not afford it because I had a lot of clothes that were precious and expensive. There is also a reason why I always want to wear like a new clothes. "

Kai's house was visited by his first sister's nieces, who said: "Starting with my sister, all the families live across the block; I moved because of my family, I usually like my child." To his distracted nephews, wandering through the entire house with the table behind them, Kai offered hide-and-seek to take a breath. Then, when I watched my stage video, my nephews teased my uncle, saying, "It's so childish" and "It's not cool." Kai said, "I thought I should work harder and I was a little bit bit of my beginning today."

Kai met a 10-year-old best friend who asked for a dance lesson for a diet, held a dance school, and returned home and took care of a dog dog mongoon that he raised at his home.

After three guest-studded visits, Kai made a hilarious confession about her life living alone: "I can't achieve it." "I thought that single life was alone, I was cool, I heard LP version, I thought about it, but I think that the house is getting closer and the family is getting more and more," he added. "But I am even good and satisfied."

The Rainbow members who watched Hai's Haru "seem to be a much softer person than the image I thought" and "the real preconceptions seem to have been broken. "I felt charismatic and cold because of the image on stage," she said.