EXO Kai "Why Not Take the New Tekken Tag Tournament? To Resell When You Need a Feedback" (I Live Alone)

EXO Kai reveals why she doesnt take off her dress Tekken Tag TournamentKai and Pak Se-ri appeared as guests on MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcast on November 20th.On the show, Kai revealed two dress rooms packed with various clothes and fashion accessories, and Kai expressed a tremendous affection for the clothes, saying, I am sincere in my clothes. I love you.The various clothes in the dress room were the same as the product Tekken Tag Tournament.As rainbow members questioned, Kai said: Its not new clothes, I didnt take the Tekken Tag Tournament.I left the Tekken Tag Tournament on my clothes since I was 20, Kai said. Every piece of clothes was precious when I was young.I think I can sell it back when I can not afford it or need a feed.
EXO Kai reveals why she doesnt take off her dress Tekken Tag TournamentKai and Pak Se-ri appeared as guests on MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcast on November 20th.On the show, Kai revealed two dress rooms packed with various clothes and fashion accessories, and Kai expressed a tremendous affection for the clothes, saying, I am sincere in my clothes. I love you.The various clothes in the dress room were the same as the product Tekken Tag Tournament.As rainbow members questioned, Kai said: Its not new clothes, I didnt take the Tekken Tag Tournament.I left the Tekken Tag Tournament on my clothes since I was 20, Kai said. Every piece of clothes was precious when I was young.I think I can sell it back when I can not afford it or need a feed.

EXO Kai reveals why she doesn't take off her dress Tekken Tag Tournament

Kai and Pak Se-ri appeared as guests on MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' broadcast on November 20th.

On the show, Kai revealed two dress rooms packed with various clothes and fashion accessories, and Kai expressed a tremendous affection for the clothes, saying, "I am sincere in my clothes. I love you." The various clothes in the dress room were the same as the product Tekken Tag Tournament.

As rainbow members questioned, Kai said: "It's not new clothes, I didn't take the Tekken Tag Tournament. "I left the Tekken Tag Tournament on my clothes since I was 20," Kai said. "Every piece of clothes was precious when I was young. I think I can sell it back when I can not afford it or need a feed. "