CNBLUE "contains the current change in our thirties Naturally."

The bands CNBLUE picture has been released.CNBLUEs interview with CNBLUE, which returned to the mini-8 album RE-CODE in three years and eight months, was released in the December issue of Marie Claire.In the interview, CNBLUE members looked back on their memories of the past decade and said that they Naturally melted the changes in the present, which became in their 30s.At the same time, in my thirties, I had time for me and told me that I wanted to approach the ideal adult I think.On the other hand, I can not do offline performances freely, revealing the regret, and mentioned the importance of teamwork among members along with the breath of the audience.CNBLUEs traveler tvN Do not call my name, which is on air, showed a special friendship with a travel schedule that was made by matching each others tendencies, and it was a more memorable time because it was a trip between members of a long time.I want to keep the K-pop band image as it is now in the next 10 years, and I want to remain a wonderful senior to junior musicians for the 10th anniversary of CNBLUEs activity this year.emigration site
The bands CNBLUE picture has been released.CNBLUEs interview with CNBLUE, which returned to the mini-8 album RE-CODE in three years and eight months, was released in the December issue of Marie Claire.In the interview, CNBLUE members looked back on their memories of the past decade and said that they Naturally melted the changes in the present, which became in their 30s.At the same time, in my thirties, I had time for me and told me that I wanted to approach the ideal adult I think.On the other hand, I can not do offline performances freely, revealing the regret, and mentioned the importance of teamwork among members along with the breath of the audience.CNBLUEs traveler tvN Do not call my name, which is on air, showed a special friendship with a travel schedule that was made by matching each others tendencies, and it was a more memorable time because it was a trip between members of a long time.I want to keep the K-pop band image as it is now in the next 10 years, and I want to remain a wonderful senior to junior musicians for the 10th anniversary of CNBLUEs activity this year.emigration site
The bands CNBLUE picture has been released.CNBLUEs interview with CNBLUE, which returned to the mini-8 album RE-CODE in three years and eight months, was released in the December issue of Marie Claire.In the interview, CNBLUE members looked back on their memories of the past decade and said that they Naturally melted the changes in the present, which became in their 30s.At the same time, in my thirties, I had time for me and told me that I wanted to approach the ideal adult I think.On the other hand, I can not do offline performances freely, revealing the regret, and mentioned the importance of teamwork among members along with the breath of the audience.CNBLUEs traveler tvN Do not call my name, which is on air, showed a special friendship with a travel schedule that was made by matching each others tendencies, and it was a more memorable time because it was a trip between members of a long time.I want to keep the K-pop band image as it is now in the next 10 years, and I want to remain a wonderful senior to junior musicians for the 10th anniversary of CNBLUEs activity this year.emigration site

The band's CNBLUE picture has been released.

CNBLUE's interview with CNBLUE, which returned to the mini-8 album 'RE-CODE' in three years and eight months, was released in the December issue of 'Marie Claire'.

In the interview, CNBLUE members looked back on their memories of the past decade and said that they Naturally melted the changes in the present, which became in their 30s. At the same time, in my thirties

, I had time for me and told me that I wanted to approach the ideal adult I think.

On the other hand, I can not do offline performances freely, revealing the regret, and mentioned the importance of teamwork among members along with the breath of the audience. CNBLUE's traveler tvN 'Do not call my name', which is on air, showed a special friendship with a travel schedule that was made by matching each other's tendencies, and it was a more memorable time because it was a trip between members of a long time.

I want to keep the K-pop band image as it is now in the next 10 years, and I want to remain a wonderful senior to junior musicians for the 10th anniversary of CNBLUE's activity this year.

emigration site