BTS J-Hope 'BE' concept photo "Colorful+energic"

Top idol group BTS (RM Jean Jimin J-Hope Suga Vu Jungguk) member J-Hope released a new album BE (Deluxe Edition) concept photo.J-Hope posted a close-up shot on the official SNS on the 8th, with a bright and hopeful room photo and clear eyes.His room, which is decorated to match J-Hopes taste, is full of vitality as a whole, using a variety of bright colors such as red, blue and yellow.Various posters on both walls, colorful shoes and comfortable costumes displayed on the back of the room represent J-Hopes personality and charm.J-Hope introduced the concept photo at the same time as the audio guide on the official website of Big Hit Entertainment, saying, This room gives me psychological stability and tells me what I am.J-Hope said: This space is as bright as J-Hope, full of colorful, energistic atmosphere.I hope Amy feels and accepts the energy of this room, which seems to inform me of my existence. In addition, J-Hope cited shoots and clothes as the items that best expressed themselves in the room; J-Hope said, I always care about clothes when I go out.The shoes (in the room) have considered the colors I actually wear these days, and the costumes have comforted me, and I have kept the feeling of the lobe I usually wear in the room.After J-Hope, BTS released all of its Deluxe Edition concept photos by members.From the last two days, fans from all over the world received a hot response through Close-Up shots focusing on the photos and faces of the room concept, which has their own tastes and personality.BTS will release a new album, BE (Deluxe Edition), which all members made by actively participating in the production of the album on the 20th.
Top idol group BTS (RM Jean Jimin J-Hope Suga Vu Jungguk) member J-Hope released a new album BE (Deluxe Edition) concept photo.J-Hope posted a close-up shot on the official SNS on the 8th, with a bright and hopeful room photo and clear eyes.His room, which is decorated to match J-Hopes taste, is full of vitality as a whole, using a variety of bright colors such as red, blue and yellow.Various posters on both walls, colorful shoes and comfortable costumes displayed on the back of the room represent J-Hopes personality and charm.J-Hope introduced the concept photo at the same time as the audio guide on the official website of Big Hit Entertainment, saying, This room gives me psychological stability and tells me what I am.J-Hope said: This space is as bright as J-Hope, full of colorful, energistic atmosphere.I hope Amy feels and accepts the energy of this room, which seems to inform me of my existence. In addition, J-Hope cited shoots and clothes as the items that best expressed themselves in the room; J-Hope said, I always care about clothes when I go out.The shoes (in the room) have considered the colors I actually wear these days, and the costumes have comforted me, and I have kept the feeling of the lobe I usually wear in the room.After J-Hope, BTS released all of its Deluxe Edition concept photos by members.From the last two days, fans from all over the world received a hot response through Close-Up shots focusing on the photos and faces of the room concept, which has their own tastes and personality.BTS will release a new album, BE (Deluxe Edition), which all members made by actively participating in the production of the album on the 20th.

Top idol group BTS (RM Jean Jimin J-Hope Suga Vu Jungguk) member J-Hope released a new album 'BE' (Deluxe Edition) concept photo.

J-Hope posted a Close-Up shot on the official SNS on the 8th, with a bright and hopeful 'room' photo and clear eyes.

His 'room', which is decorated to match J-Hope's taste, is full of vitality as a whole, using a variety of bright colors such as red, blue and yellow. Various posters on both walls, Colorful shoes and comfortable costumes displayed on the back of the room represent J-Hope's personality and charm.

J-Hope introduced the concept photo at the same time as the audio guide on the official website of Big Hit Entertainment, saying, "This room gives me psychological stability and tells me what I am."

J-Hope said: "This space is as bright as J-Hope, full of Colorful, energistic atmosphere. I hope Amy feels and accepts the energy of this room, which seems to inform me of my existence. "

In addition, J-Hope cited 'shoots' and 'clothes' as the items that best expressed themselves in the room; J-Hope said, "I always care about clothes when I go out. The shoes (in the room) have considered the colors I actually wear these days, and the costumes have comforted me, and I have kept the feeling of the lobe I usually wear in the room."

After J-Hope, BTS released all of its "Deluxe Edition" concept photos by members. From the last two days, fans from all over the world received a hot response through Close-Up shots focusing on the photos and faces of the 'room' concept, which has their own tastes and personality.

BTS will release a new album, "BE" (Deluxe Edition), which all members made by actively participating in the production of the album on the 20th.