Jin Se-yeon, "Pretty Seyeon" shines more than Maple syrup...Lee Hye-sung looks like

Actor Jin Se-yeon has released a photo of Maple syrup play certification.Jin Se-yeon said on his personal instagram on the 18th, This Maple syrup is Mask in front of the house. Maple syrup is still pretty. Mask is tight.I do not have today. In the open photo, Jin Se-yeon poses in various poses in the background of Maple syrup trees in front of the house.Especially, even though I wear a black Mask, I am proud of my shining beauty.The fans who have seen the photos are responding to praise such as Is it more beautiful than Maple syrup?, It is pretty, and I do not see Maple syrup because I am pretty.Meanwhile, Jin Se-yeon appeared on KBS2 Drama Bone Again, which ended in June, and recently it has also made a big headline in a resemblance to former KBS announcer Lee Hye-sung.Jin Se-yeon SNS

Actor Jin Se-yeon has released a photo of Maple syrup play certification.

Jin Se-yeon said on his personal instagram on the 18th, "This Maple syrup is Mask in front of the house. Maple syrup is still pretty. Mask is tight. I do not have today. "

In the open photo, Jin Se-yeon poses in various poses in the background of Maple syrup trees in front of the house. Especially, even though I wear a black Mask, I am proud of my shining beauty.

The fans who have seen the photos are responding to praise such as "Is it more beautiful than Maple syrup?", "It is pretty," and "I do not see Maple syrup because I am pretty."

Meanwhile, Jin Se-yeon appeared on KBS2 Drama 'Bone Again', which ended in June, and recently it has also made a big headline in a resemblance to former KBS announcer Lee Hye-sung.

Jin Se-yeon SNS