18 Again' Lee Do-hyun "First Starring, I'm proud to be fiercely Acting"

Actor Lee Do-hyun has been released.Actor Lee Do-hyun, who has become a popular actor with JTBC 18 Again, filmed a picture of Star & Style Magazine in December 2020.In this picture, which was held in a calm and static atmosphere, Lee Do-hyun showed delicate and elegant poses and received praise from the staff throughout the filming.Lee Do-hyun, who emerged as a rising star with his first starring film 18 Again, which he met in his debut three years.He said, It is a work that was burdened with not being similar to Yoon Sang-hyun, he said, showing a 100% Acting Synchro rate with Yoon Sang-hyun. I was very happy to respond and I am proud that it was a work that I studied and acted as hard as my first starring film.Lee Do-hyun was an actor who actually played basketball in high school, and he became a hot topic for his basketball skills as a basketball prospect in his work.I was very impressed throughout the shooting because I actually came up with scenes that I played in the tournament, he said. I was especially empathetic in the scenes where I missed the trophy of basketball in the past.18 Again is a work that deals with paternal love that is not handled well in other dramas.Lee Do-hyun said, I like the scene of solving misunderstandings in the meantime by revealing that my father is Hong Dae-young during basketball games.Ive been thinking about my father a lot throughout my film, and Ive tried to be a more salacious son, he said, expressing his affection for the work, and it seems to have become a drama that can break the prejudices about my fathers relationship with my son.
Actor Lee Do-hyun has been released.Actor Lee Do-hyun, who has become a popular actor with JTBC 18 Again, filmed a picture of Star & Style Magazine in December 2020.In this picture, which was held in a calm and static atmosphere, Lee Do-hyun showed delicate and elegant poses and received praise from the staff throughout the filming.Lee Do-hyun, who emerged as a rising star with his first starring film 18 Again, which he met in his debut three years.He said, It is a work that was burdened with not being similar to Yoon Sang-hyun, he said, showing a 100% Acting Synchro rate with Yoon Sang-hyun. I was very happy to respond and I am proud that it was a work that I studied and acted as hard as my first starring film.Lee Do-hyun was an actor who actually played basketball in high school, and he became a hot topic for his basketball skills as a basketball prospect in his work.I was very impressed throughout the shooting because I actually came up with scenes that I played in the tournament, he said. I was especially empathetic in the scenes where I missed the trophy of basketball in the past.18 Again is a work that deals with paternal love that is not handled well in other dramas.Lee Do-hyun said, I like the scene of solving misunderstandings in the meantime by revealing that my father is Hong Dae-young during basketball games.Ive been thinking about my father a lot throughout my film, and Ive tried to be a more salacious son, he said, expressing his affection for the work, and it seems to have become a drama that can break the prejudices about my fathers relationship with my son.

Actor Lee Do-hyun has been released.

Actor Lee Do-hyun, who has become a popular Actor with JTBC 18 Again', filmed a picture of Star & Style Magazine in December 2020.

In this picture, which was held in a calm and static atmosphere, Lee Do-hyun showed delicate and elegant poses and received praise from the staff throughout the filming.

Lee Do-hyun, who emerged as a rising star with his first starring film 18 Again', which he met in his debut three years. He said, "It is a work that was burdened with not being similar to Yoon Sang-hyun," he said, showing a 100% Acting Synchro rate with Yoon Sang-hyun. "I was very happy to respond and I am proud that it was a work that I studied and acted as hard as my first starring film."

Lee Do-hyun was an Actor who actually played basketball in high school, and he became a hot topic for his basketball skills as a basketball prospect in his work. “I was very impressed throughout the shooting because I actually came up with scenes that I played in the tournament,” he said. “I was especially empathetic in the scenes where I missed the trophy of basketball in the past.”

18 Again' is a work that deals with 'paternal love' that is not handled well in other dramas. Lee Do-hyun said, "I like the scene of solving misunderstandings in the meantime by revealing that my father is Hong Dae-young during basketball games." “I’ve been thinking about my father a lot throughout my film, and I’ve tried to be a more salacious son,” he said, expressing his affection for the work, “and it seems to have become a drama that can break the prejudices about my father’s relationship with my son.”