Oh Ji-ho is the BOA, 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest', followed by Model selection.

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You are My Fate Oh Ji-ho - The BOA couple was selected as the Hair Care Model.According to Oh Ji-hos agency, Elyse, the couple of Oh Ji-ho - who emerged as the center of the topic by joining SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny were selected as the Air Model.Two people who reveal a pleasant couple like a friend, Kimi, became a model and a Muse representing the brand.Among them, Oh Ji-ho in the public advertisement cut is looking at the silver BOA, which produced a rich and glossy wave hair.As a real couple, I boasted a natural pose and perfect breathing, and I was impressed by the viewers.Oh Ji-ho – the true and honest image of the BOA couple was well suited to the concept and was selected as a Muse, an ad source said.I hope that the brands true slogan, True youth, find answers in the scalp, will be delivered well through Oh Ji-ho - the BOA couple. On the other hand, SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, starring Oh Ji-ho - the BOA couple, is broadcast every Monday at 11:15 pm.Photo = Rootcare

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You are My Fate' Oh Ji-ho - The BOA couple was selected as the Hair Care Model.

According to Oh Ji-ho's agency, Elyse, the couple of Oh Ji-ho - who emerged as the center of the topic by joining SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' were selected as the Air Model. Two people who reveal a pleasant couple like a friend, Kimi, became a Model and a Muse representing the brand.

Among them, Oh Ji-ho in the public advertisement cut is looking at the silver BOA, which produced a rich and glossy wave Hair. As a real couple, I BOAsted a natural pose and perfect breathing, and I was impressed by the viewers.

Oh Ji-ho – the true and honest image of the BOA couple was well suited to the concept and was selected as a Muse,” an ad source said. I hope that the brand's true slogan, 'True youth, find answers in the scalp', will be delivered well through Oh Ji-ho - the BOA couple. "

On the other hand, SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny', starring Oh Ji-ho - the BOA couple, is broadcast every Monday at 11:15 pm.

Photo = Rootcare