My braids unveils first concept photo of new single Teddy Park Bear' .. Lovely + Cutty charm UP

Next-generation Solo Singer My braids (NATTY) will be ready for a full-fledged comeback.My braids released the first concept photo of the second single Teddy Park Bear through official SNS on the 5th.In another photo, he caught his eye with a lovely style.My braids added a lovely charm with a smiley visual, in addition to perfecting the youthful atmosphere of fashion in the background of a warm red tone.My braids, who made his debut with his first single Nine Tin in May, attracted attention with his new dance and singing skills and impressed his presence as a next-generation Solo Singer.The new activity is also attracting public attention as to what stage he will show.My braids second single Teddy Park Bear will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 12th.=
Next-generation Solo Singer My braids (NATTY) will be ready for a full-fledged comeback.My braids released the first concept photo of the second single Teddy Park Bear through official SNS on the 5th.In another photo, he caught his eye with a lovely style.My braids added a lovely charm with a smiley visual, in addition to perfecting the youthful atmosphere of fashion in the background of a warm red tone.My braids, who made his debut with his first single Nine Tin in May, attracted attention with his new dance and singing skills and impressed his presence as a next-generation Solo Singer.The new activity is also attracting public attention as to what stage he will show.My braids second single Teddy Park Bear will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 12th.=

Next-generation Solo Singer My braids (NATTY) will be ready for a full-fledged comeback.

My braids released the first concept photo of the second single Teddy Park Bear' through official SNS on the 5th.

In another photo, he caught his eye with a lovely style. My braids added a lovely charm with a smiley visual, in addition to perfecting the youthful atmosphere of fashion in the background of a warm red tone.

My braids, who made his debut with his first single 'Nine Tin' in May, attracted attention with his new dance and singing skills and impressed his presence as a next-generation Solo Singer. The new activity is also attracting public attention as to what stage he will show.

My braids' second single Teddy Park Bear' will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 12th.

=