My braids unveils new song Teddy Park Bear' MV Teaser 'Run Lovely Visual'

Solo Singer My braids raises performance expectationsMy braids released a second single album and a second music video teaser video of the title song Teddy Bear on the official SNS on the 10th.My braids in the public image are showing a lively expression and a unique loveliness, which causes a smile just by looking at it.In addition, Teddy Park Bear dolls such as the title of the song appear together, and the curiosity about the concept of the song doubles.Performance with dancers also draws attention.My braids, along with a cute Preppy look, are raising their concentration on choreography with a lovely and eye-catching dance line.Along with this, the trendy Melody and My braids refreshing visuals placed in the video further heighten the wait for a comeback.My braids new song Teddy Bear, released on the 12th, tells the story of another dream that My braids deliver.My braids vocals, addictive chant-style chorus Melody, powerful drum sound, sophisticated synth bass and guitar riffs will capture listeners.My braids second single album Teddy Bear will be available on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 12th.

Solo Singer My braids raises Performance expectations

My braids released a second single album and a second music video Teaser video of the title song 'Teddy Bear' on the official SNS on the 10th.

My braids in the public image are showing a lively expression and a unique loveliness, which causes a smile just by looking at it. In addition, Teddy Park Bear dolls such as the title of the song appear together, and the curiosity about the concept of the song doubles.

Performance with dancers also draws attention. My braids, along with a cute Preppy look, are raising their concentration on choreography with a lovely and eye-catching dance line. Along with this, the trendy Melody and My braids' refreshing visuals placed in the video further heighten the wait for a comeback.

My braids' new song Teddy Bear, released on the 12th, tells the story of another dream that My braids deliver. My braids' vocals, addictive chant-style chorus Melody, powerful drum sound, sophisticated synth bass and guitar riffs will capture listeners.

My braids' second single album 'Teddy Bear' will be available on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 12th.