bts Jean, WSJ Magazine Pictorial Revealed .. Worldwide Handsome "Stage is the best Sreelekha Mitra of my life"

BTS (BTS) Jean once again imprinted Worldwide Handsome on fans around the world through the United States of America Wall Street Journal Magazine pictorial.WSJ Magazine selected BTS as the winner of the 2020 WSJ Magazine 2020 Innovator Awards Music category, and announced the award on the 12th (Korea time) and released exclusive photos and short interviews for each member through the official SNS account of WSJ Magazine.The double gin caught the attention of fans by showing off her unique visuals in a black suit with a light Feelings brown hairstyle.In the close-up shot, Jeans intense eyes, stiff nose, fascinating lips, flawless skin like ceramics, and sleek jaw lines were more prominent.At WSJ Interview, Jean said, On stage, those Feelings will be the best Sreelekha Mitra of my life.Even if I leave the stage later, I think I will come back because of these Feelings WSJ said, In the new album, BTS members tried to make their own melody included in the lead song and to make it distinctive.Lee Jung-jin sent three different melodies, he said, raising fans curiosity.Although Jeans Melody was not finally selected, Jeans invisible efforts were known and impressed fans.In the award testimony released on the video, Jean said, I am so honored to talk about (Beatles and us) and I did not love myself when I was a student.Since then, I have been loved by so many people and I started to give love. Meanwhile, BTS will release its new album BE (Deluxe Edition) at 2 p.m. on the 20th (Korea time).
BTS (BTS) Jean once again imprinted Worldwide Handsome on fans around the world through the United States of America Wall Street Journal Magazine pictorial.WSJ Magazine selected BTS as the winner of the 2020 WSJ Magazine 2020 Innovator Awards Music category, and announced the award on the 12th (Korea time) and released exclusive photos and short interviews for each member through the official SNS account of WSJ Magazine.The double gin caught the attention of fans by showing off her unique visuals in a black suit with a light Feelings brown hairstyle.In the close-up shot, Jeans intense eyes, stiff nose, fascinating lips, flawless skin like ceramics, and sleek jaw lines were more prominent.At WSJ Interview, Jean said, On stage, those Feelings will be the best Sreelekha Mitra of my life.Even if I leave the stage later, I think I will come back because of these Feelings WSJ said, In the new album, BTS members tried to make their own melody included in the lead song and to make it distinctive.Lee Jung-jin sent three different melodies, he said, raising fans curiosity.Although Jeans Melody was not finally selected, Jeans invisible efforts were known and impressed fans.In the award testimony released on the video, Jean said, I am so honored to talk about (Beatles and us) and I did not love myself when I was a student.Since then, I have been loved by so many people and I started to give love. Meanwhile, BTS will release its new album BE (Deluxe Edition) at 2 p.m. on the 20th (Korea time).

bts (bts) Jean once again imprinted "Worldwide Handsome" on fans around the world through the United States of America Wall Street Journal Magazine pictorial.

WSJ Magazine selected bts as the winner of the '2020 WSJ Magazine 2020 Innovator Awards' Music category, and announced the award on the 12th (Korea time) and released exclusive photos and short Interviews for each member through the official SNS account of WSJ Magazine.

The double gin caught the attention of fans by showing off her unique visuals in a black suit with a light Feelings brown hairstyle.

In the close-up shot, Jean's intense eyes, stiff nose, fascinating lips, flawless skin like ceramics, and sleek jaw lines were more prominent.

At WSJ Interview, Jean said, "On stage, those Feelings will be the best Sreelekha Mitra of my life. Even if I leave the stage later, I think I will come back because of these Feelings "

WSJ said, "In the new album, bts members tried to make their own Melody included in the lead song and to make it distinctive. Lee Jung-jin sent three different melodies, "he said, raising fans' curiosity. Although Jean's Melody was not finally selected, Jean's invisible efforts were known and impressed fans.

In the award testimony released on the video, Jean said, "I am so honored to talk about (Beatles and us) and I did not love myself when I was a student. Since then, I have been loved by so many people and I started to give love. "

Meanwhile, bts will release its new album "BE" (Deluxe Edition) at 2 p.m. on the 20th (Korea time).