Han Ji-eun "Jeon So-min and Wolgok station 'Meeting The Dream Team'...I have a sense of damage" (Running Man)

On the afternoon of the 1st, Han Ji-eun, a college motivation, appeared with fixed member Jeon So-min to release an episode of the past Meeting The Dream Team.Running Man was decorated with Jeju Island Special Feature 1 and actress Soi Hyun, Choi Yeo-jin (right side of the picture below the man), and Lee Ju-bin as guests.Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun are alumni of Wolgok station broadcasting entertainment, and Han Ji-eun has played the role of Hwang Han-joo, a marketing producer of drama production, in the JTBC drama Melloga Constitution, which was broadcast last year.Han Ji-eun replied, I do not know when asked, What kind of friend was you in college? And Jeon So-min replied, It is not clear and It is not cleaner than that.There was a man woven between Friends, he said, leaving a strange nuance.Han Ji-eun also said, I do not know how much to talk about it because it is the first time I have an entertainment, but I remember that it was The Dream Team.I thought of it, said Jeon So-min. I had a hard time meeting when I was in school before, but after I received another person, he recalled.It is Han Ji-eun, he said, I made the atmosphere and said, I have passed it, but after I received it, someone else received it. Singer Kim Jong Kook then asked Han Ji-eun to Let the people talk.Han Ji-eun said, Every time I met, my seniors designated me, and I always went out a lot, he said. I am sorry if I did it at the meeting.I do not mean to do it on purpose, but what can I do? He said, I did not do this on purpose because they said it was good.In addition, I actually remember that the direct relationship between me and Somin seems to be a sense of damage to me unilaterally.Im not thinking about anything, but Im getting involved with a very close friend, he said. Im getting involved with a man, but I got a little bit involved in the middle.When the relationship between Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun was revealed, broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk (third from left in the photo below the man) brought up the story from the gathering.(Jeon) Somin-ah, (Han) Ji-eun said there is nothing else about you, but you seem to have a sense of damage, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Han Ji-eun is clean, said Jeon So-min, who did not reveal his real name on the air, saying, Ji Eun is a problem with Friend.Yoo Jae-Suk suggested, Planes passes here every four minutes, so talk about it then.So, Jeon So-min did not miss the moment Planes passed and mentioned Han Ji-eun Friends real name.Han Ji-eun then laughed and laughed, Do not swear my Friend.

On the Afternoon of the 1st, Han Ji-eun, a college motivation, appeared with fixed member Jeon So-min to release an episode of the past Meeting The Dream Team.

Running Man was decorated with Jeju Island Special Feature 1 and actress Soi Hyun, Choi Yeo-jin (right side of the picture below the man), and Lee Ju-bin as guests.

Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun are alumni of Wolgok station broadcasting entertainment, and Han Ji-eun has played the role of Hwang Han-joo, a marketing producer of drama production, in the JTBC drama Melloga Constitution, which was broadcast last year.

Han Ji-eun replied, "I do not know" when asked, "What kind of Friend was you in college?" And Jeon So-min replied, "It is not clear" and "It is not cleaner than that."

"There was a man woven between Friends," he said, leaving a strange nuance.

Han Ji-eun also said, "I do not know how much to talk about it because it is the first time I have an entertainment," but "I remember that it was The Dream Team'."

"I thought of it," said Jeon So-min. "I had a hard time meeting when I was in school before, but After I received another person," he recalled.

"It is Han Ji-eun," he said, "I made the atmosphere and said," I have passed it, but After I received it, someone else received it. "

Singer Kim Jong Kook then asked Han Ji-eun to "Let the people talk."

Han Ji-eun said, "Every time I met, my seniors designated me, and I always went out a lot," he said. "I am sorry if I did it at the meeting."

"I do not mean to do it on purpose, but what can I do?" He said, "I did not do this on purpose because they said it was good."

In addition, "I actually remember that the direct relationship between me and Somin seems to be a sense of damage to me unilaterally."

“I’m not thinking about anything, but I’m getting involved with a very close Friend,” he said. “I’m getting involved with a man, but I got a little bit involved in the middle.”

When the relationship between Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun was revealed, broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk (third from left in the photo below the man) brought up the story from the gathering.

“(Jeon) Somin-ah, (Han) Ji-eun said there is nothing else about you, but you seem to have a sense of damage,” Yoo Jae-Suk said.

"Han Ji-eun is clean," said Jeon So-min, who did not reveal his real name on the air, saying, "Ji Eun is a problem with Friend."

Yoo Jae-Suk suggested, "Planes passes here every four minutes, so talk about it then."

So, Jeon So-min did not miss the moment Planes passed and mentioned Han Ji-eun Friend's real name.

Han Ji-eun then laughed and laughed, "Do not swear my Friend."