Nam Gyu-ri "Photoing the Body, Hearts and Warms in Fans' Love"

Actor Nam Gyu-ri gives fans thank youNam Gyu-ri released a picture of the coffee car event with 24 Days own instagram with an article entitled Cold winter, I am taking a warm picture with my body and heart with your fans love.I will try to make your heart live as a butterfly effect and I will also be able to give a deep impression and a good luck.When the ordinary comes to the special, there is an unfathomable loud echo, he said. Today, when 2020 is not long, I am so happy. Thank you.I will do better. I love you. On the other hand, Nam Gyu-ri is appearing as violinist Kang Hyun-chae in MBC drama Kairos.Kairos, which has been broadcast live on professional baseball games, will be broadcast twice in 24 days.

Actor Nam Gyu-ri gives fans Thank You

Nam Gyu-ri released a picture of the coffee car event with 24 Days' own instagram with an article entitled "Cold winter, I am taking a warm picture with my body and heart with your fans' love".

"I will try to make your heart live as a butterfly effect and I will also be able to give a deep impression and a good luck."

"When the ordinary comes to the special, there is an unfathomable loud echo," he said. "Today, when 2020 is not long, I am so happy. Thank You. I will do better. I love you. "

On the other hand, Nam Gyu-ri is appearing as violinist Kang Hyun-chae in MBC drama 'Kairos'. 'Kairos', which has been broadcast live on professional baseball games, will be broadcast twice in 24 Days.