Actor Nam Gyu-ri said thank you to the fans.

Actor Nam Gyu-ri said thank you to the fans.On the 24th, Nam Gyu-ri released a picture of the coffee tea event on his Instagram on the 24th, saying, Cold winter. Im taking pictures with warm body and heart with the love of fans.He then said, I will try to live in a shape that can give you deep emotions and lingering feelings as your hearts become a butterfly effect.In addition, he expressed his affection for the fans, saying, When the ordinary comes to special, an incalculable resonant resonates. Today, 2020 is not far away. I am so happy. Thank you. I will do better. I love you. .Meanwhile, Nam Gyu-ri is appearing in the role of violinist Kang Hyeon-chae in the MBC TV dramaKairos. Kairos, which was previously broadcasted through live broadcast of a professional baseball game, is scheduled to be broadcast twice on the 24th.

On the 24th, Nam Gyu-ri released a picture of the coffee tea event along with the words "Cold winter. With the love of the fans, I live with warm body and heart shooting" on his Instagram. In addition, he said, "When the "Too much happiness today as 2020 is about to come. Thank you. I'll do better and better. I love you", saying, "mediocrity approaches the special, an incalculable resonant resonates."