Running Man' Jeon So-min, "Han Ji-eun and college motivation...take After instead of me"

Actor Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun are attracting attention by recalling their college days.In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Actor Soi Hyun, Choi Ji Jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin appeared as guests as Global Project Dangerous Goddess.When Han Ji-eun appeared on the day, Ji Suk-jin was fortunate to say, Jeon So-min and college motives.Han Ji-eun, who heard this, said, I do not know (Jeon So-min) well.Ive worked really hard in school (on Han Ji-eun), but I have memories, but Im not clear, somethings not clean, said Jeon So-min, who was next to me.Han Ji-eun was embarrassed and laughed when he said, I am?I dont know how far Im going to talk about it because its my first time in entertainment, I remember that Jeon So-min was a meeting dream team, Han Ji-eun recalled.In response, Jeon So-min replied, I thought of it.Furthermore, Jeon So-min laughed when he said, I went out to the meeting and I had a whole atmosphere, it was really good, I wanted to get over it, but I sent after to Han Ji-eun.Jeon So-min said, I went out to the meeting and I put up the atmosphere and sent after to Han Ji-eun.

Actor Jeon So-min and Han Ji-eun are attracting attention by recalling their college days.

In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the Afternoon of the Afternoon, Actor Soi Hyun, Choi Ji Jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin appeared as guests as 'Global Project Dangerous Goddess'.

When Han Ji-eun appeared on the day, Ji Suk-jin was fortunate to say, "Jeon So-min and college motives." Han Ji-eun, who heard this, said, "I do not know (Jeon So-min) well."

"I've worked really hard in school (on Han Ji-eun), but I have memories, but I'm not clear, something's not clean," said Jeon So-min, who was next to me. Han Ji-eun was embarrassed and laughed when he said, "I am?"

"I don't know how far I'm going to talk about it because it's my first time in entertainment, I remember that Jeon So-min was a 'meeting dream team'," Han Ji-eun recalled. In response, Jeon So-min replied, "I thought of it."

Furthermore, Jeon So-min laughed when he said, "I went out to the meeting and I had a whole atmosphere, it was really good, I wanted to get over it, but I sent After to Han Ji-eun."

Jeon So-min said, "I went out to the meeting and I put up the atmosphere and sent After to Han Ji-eun."