Running Man' Han Ji-eun, Motive to Members Jeon So-min Rear talk phone "like a victim"

I think theres a sense of damage to me, said Actor Han Ji-eun, who is a college motivator, Jeon So-min.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 1st, was featured on Jeju Island with guest appearances such as Actor Soi Hyun, Choi Ji Jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin.Han Ji-eun, a motivation for the Jeon So-min and Wolgok station broadcast entertainment department, laughed when asked about Jeon So-min during his school days, saying I dont know and laughed.Jeon So-min also said, I have a memory with Han Ji-eun, but it is not clear. Something is not clean.Han Ji-eun looked surprised to see Jeon So-min asking, I am?There was a man woven between Friends, said Jeon So-min, who said there was a male problem between Han Ji-euns Friend and himself.Han Ji-eun said, I do not know how far to talk about it because it is the first time I have an entertainment. He pointed to Jeon So-min and said, I remember that meeting The Dream Team.When the word Meeting The Dream Team appeared, Jeon So-min said in an excited voice as if the last memory came up, I had a hard time at the meeting in the past, but after that, I said that someone else received it, but he was Han Ji-eun.On this day, Han Ji-eun drove in a car and played a Rear talk phone of Jeon So-min, a motive for Wolgok station broadcasting entertainment and motivation.Han Ji-eun fell into the members idea that Jeon So-min would be talking about his story in another car and said, Did he say he was dirty to me?and started talking about Jeon So-min.Every time we met, my seniors designated me, so I always went out with Somin and me, he said. Im sorry if I did it at the meeting.They said I like it.The direct relationship between me and Somin seems to be a one-sided sense of damage to me, he said, laughing at the members who were listening.Han Ji-eun said with a serious face: Am I too bad? as the members burst into laughter.Haha laughed at Han Ji-eun, saying, Because it is a consciousness of damage to the people.

"I think there's a sense of damage to me," said Actor Han Ji-eun, who is a college motivator, Jeon So-min.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the 1st, was featured on Jeju Island with guest appearances such as Actor Soi Hyun, Choi Ji Jin, Han Ji-eun and Lee Ju-bin.

Han Ji-eun, a motivation for the Jeon So-min and Wolgok station broadcast entertainment department, laughed when asked about Jeon So-min during his school days, saying "I don't know" and laughed.

Jeon So-min also said, "I have a Memory with Han Ji-eun, but it is not clear." "Something is not clean."

Han Ji-eun looked surprised to see Jeon So-min asking, "I am?"

"There was a man woven between Friends," said Jeon So-min, who said there was a male problem between Han Ji-eun's Friend and himself.

Han Ji-eun said, "I do not know how far to talk about it because it is the first time I have an entertainment." He pointed to Jeon So-min and said, "I remember that meeting The Dream Team."

When the word 'Meeting The Dream Team' appeared, Jeon So-min said in an excited voice as if the last Memory came up, "I had a hard time at the meeting in the past, but after that, I said that someone else received it, but he was Han Ji-eun."

On this day, Han Ji-eun drove in a car and played a Rear talk phone of Jeon So-min, a motive for Wolgok station broadcasting entertainment and motivation.

Han Ji-eun fell into the members' idea that Jeon So-min would be talking about his story in another car and said, "Did he say he was dirty to me? "and started talking about Jeon So-min.

"Every time we met, my seniors designated me, so I always went out with Somin and me," he said. "I'm sorry if I did it at the meeting. They said I like it."

"The direct relationship between me and Somin seems to be a one-sided sense of damage to me," he said, laughing at the members who were listening.

Han Ji-eun said with a serious face: "Am I too bad?" as the members burst into laughter. Haha laughed at Han Ji-eun, saying, "Because it is a consciousness of damage to the people."