Record of Youth' Park So-dam hears Park Bo-gum Bakumatsu on Night sense and anger "thrilled"

Park So-dam angered to hear Bakumatsu from mother Cho Seong-ranIn the 15th episode of TVNs Monday drama Record of Youth (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, the playplay by Ha Myung-hee), which aired on October 26, Park So-dam was portrayed as being hurt by her mother, Cho Sung-ran (Night sense).I saw a story about a relationship with Sa Hye-joon, said Cho Sung-ran, a man who said, I asked Ahn to sign for his brother, saying, Why did a smart kid like you come out of the company?I can get my autograph because I am in charge of makeup, but how many times will my mother imagine it?
Park So-dam angered to hear Bakumatsu from mother Cho Seong-ranIn the 15th episode of TVNs Monday drama Record of Youth (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, the playplay by Ha Myung-hee), which aired on October 26, Park So-dam was portrayed as being hurt by her mother, Cho Sung-ran (Night sense).I saw a story about a relationship with Sa Hye-joon, said Cho Sung-ran, a man who said, I asked Ahn to sign for his brother, saying, Why did a smart kid like you come out of the company?I can get my autograph because I am in charge of makeup, but how many times will my mother imagine it?

Park So-dam angered to hear Bakumatsu from mother Cho Seong-ran

In the 15th episode of TVN's Monday drama Record of Youth' (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, the playplay by Ha Myung-hee), which aired on October 26, Park So-dam was portrayed as being hurt by her mother, Cho Sung-ran (Night sense).

"I saw a story about a relationship with Sa Hye-joon," said Cho Sung-ran, a man who said, "I asked Ahn to sign for his brother, saying, "Why did a smart kid like you come out of the company? "I can get my autograph because I am in charge of makeup, but how many times will my mother imagine it?"