Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum X Park So-dam 'red light' for romance

According to Nielsen Korea on the 14th, TVN Wolhwa drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded an average of 9.4% and 10.6% in the metropolitan area based on cable, IPTV and satellite integrated paid platform.On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who is shaken by Danger, was saddened.The malicious comments and rumors surrounding the death of Charlie Chung (Lee Seung-jun) spread out uncontrollably, and Sa Hye-joon, who kept his conviction, began to shake.Park So-dams heartbreaking heartbreak toward Sa Hye-joon, who endures pain alone, predicted a change in the romance of the two.Sa Hye-joon set the day to the phone call of the former woman Friend Jin Ji-a (Sul In-ah), who said she would help her.I have help to receive, I have help to not receive, and Jia help is the latter, he said, even in Won Hae-hyos explanation.So, Won Hae-hyo said, You have changed.If you were former Sa Hye-joon, you would have a gratitude to those who helped with good faith, he expressed his sad feeling, adding to the fact that Friend Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) and his brother Won Hae-na (Jo Yoo-jung) were acquiesced.The same thing happened to his lover An Jeong-ha. He said, Im sorry, but why dont you discuss these things when they happen to me? Why do you make me think about things?I told him that I was sad and upset.Sa Hye-joon, who is accustomed to enduring alone, was unfamiliar with being comforted by the pain.The people I love know my evil, he said, the self-esteem is not enough. The people you love want to go along with your pain.I am sorry if I hide it. Another Danger came to such a sa Hye-joon and An Jeong-ha, who seemed to be quiet due to the interview of Jin Ji-a, but began to dig another romance by questioning his relationship with An Jeong-ha.Here, the appearance of Sa Hye-joons new work, The First Man, and his Friend Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung), further disturbed An Jeong-ha.I could not laugh as I was stable in Jin Seo-woos nuance that I would be working as a dating Feeling while shooting the drama.After a hard day, he suddenly came down and called Sa Hye-joon, but he did not connect.And Won Hae Hyo, who came to pick up Ahn Hye-joon on behalf of Sa Hye-joon, was saddened by the breathtaking appearance of the three youths.Danger, who shakes up three youths, is predicting a change: I thought it would not change, but when I get away from my eyes, I get away from my mind.Faith is much weaker than love, said An Jeong-has narration.Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo)s unsatisfactory move to reveal the reality by obsessing over Won Hae-hyos follower is also unusual.I wondered how the romance between Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha will flow, and whether the three youths can keep their dreams, love and friendship.

According to Nielsen Korea on the 14th, TVN Wolhwa drama Record of Youth', which was broadcast the previous day, recorded an average of 9.4% and 10.6% in the metropolitan area based on cable, IPTV and satellite integrated paid platform.

On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who is shaken by Danger, was saddened. The malicious comments and rumors surrounding the death of Charlie Chung (Lee Seung-jun) spread out uncontrollably, and Sa Hye-joon, who kept his conviction, began to shake.

Park So-dam's heartbreaking heartbreak toward Sa Hye-joon, who endures pain alone, predicted a change in the romance of the two.

Sa Hye-joon set the day to the phone call of the former woman Friend Jin Ji-a (Sul In-ah), who said she would help her. "I have help to receive, I have help to not receive, and Jia help is the latter," he said, even in Won Hae-hyo's explanation.

So, Won Hae-hyo said, You have changed. "If you were former Sa Hye-joon, you would have a gratitude to those who helped with good faith," he expressed his sad Feeling, adding to the fact that Friend Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) and his brother Won Hae-na (Jo Yoo-jung) were acquiesced.

The same thing happened to his lover An Jeong-ha. He said, "I'm sorry, but why don't you discuss these things when they happen to me? Why do you make me think about things? "I told him that I was sad and upset.

Sa Hye-joon, who is accustomed to enduring alone, was unfamiliar with being comforted by the pain. "The people I love know my evil," he said, "the self-esteem is not enough." "The people you love want to go along with your pain. I am sorry if I hide it. "

Another Danger came to such a sa Hye-joon and An Jeong-ha, who seemed to be quiet due to the interview of Jin Ji-a, but began to dig another romance by questioning his relationship with An Jeong-ha.

Here, the appearance of Sa Hye-joon's new work, "The First Man," and his Friend Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung), further disturbed An Jeong-ha. I could not laugh as I was stable in Jin Seo-woo's nuance that I would be working as a dating Feeling while shooting the drama.

After a hard day, he suddenly came down and called Sa Hye-joon, but he did not connect. And Won Hae Hyo, who came to pick up Ahn Hye-joon on behalf of Sa Hye-joon, was saddened by the breathtaking appearance of the three youths.

Danger, who shakes up three youths, is predicting a change: "I thought it would not change, but when I get away from my eyes, I get away from my mind. Faith is much weaker than love, "said An Jeong-ha's narration.

Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo)'s unsatisfactory move to reveal the reality by obsessing over Won Hae-hyo's follower is also unusual. I wondered how the romance between Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha will flow, and whether the three youths can keep their dreams, love and Friendship.