Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Grand Prize winner (feat.Park Seo-joon) Lee Seung-jun dies

In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, there was a scene where Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) built his career as an actor and Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk) was bitter.On this day, Sa Hye-joon was playing a busy schedule, such as being cast as a leading actor in the drama, when Jeong Ji-a (Sul In-ah), a former female friend of Sa Hye-joon, came to the drama filming site.Do not do this in front of you, Im sorry for someone who is going through you, said Sa Hye-joon.I will not be so married, Jeong Ji-a laughed.Jing Ji-a continued to approach Sa Hye-joon and Sa Hye-joon refused, saying, I am not a sa Hye-jun when I meet you. Jing Ji-a said, Yes.I am a friend. Sa Hye-joon continued to refuse and concluded, I can not be friends with you.Sa Hye-joon also received a Grand Prize at the awards ceremony, which was honored with Grand Prize, thanking his family and fans.Soon after, Sa Hye-joon heard about the obituary of Charlie Jeong (Lee Seung-jun), who was rumored to have dated him.On the other hand, Won Hae-hyo was hard to compare with Sa Hye-joon. Won Hae-hyos mother Kim I-young (Shin Ae-ra) compared Won Hae-hyo with Sa Hye-joon, saying, There is no hard work.Kim Jin-woo lamented Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) Why are there so many people comparing with Hye-joon these days? Kim Jin-woo said, You were always a competitor.You went out well then, he said.When Won Hae Hyo asked, Did Hye Jun have a hard time? Kim Jin-woo replied, He was busy making money.Sa Hye-joon received the Grand Prize, but Won Hae-hyo did not even receive the Rookie of the Year award, and Won Hae-hyos depression deepened. Won Hye-hyo told Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) I have no hard feelings.What I heard today is that the rookie is worse than Grand Prize Hyejun, but I can not win the poor prize.

In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, there was a scene where Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) built his career as an Actor and Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk) was bitter.

On this day, Sa Hye-joon was playing a busy schedule, such as being cast as a leading Actor in the drama, when Jeong Ji-a (Sul In-ah), a former female Friend of Sa Hye-joon, came to the drama filming site.

"Do not do this in front of you, I'm sorry for someone who is going through you," said Sa Hye-joon. "I will not be so married," Jeong Ji-a laughed.

Jing Ji-a continued to approach Sa Hye-joon and Sa Hye-joon refused, saying, "I am not a sa Hye-jun when I meet you." Jing Ji-a said, "Yes. "I am a Friend." Sa Hye-joon continued to refuse and concluded, "I can not be Friends with you."

Sa Hye-joon also received a Grand Prize at the awards ceremony, which was honored with Grand Prize, thanking his family and fans.

Soon after, Sa Hye-joon heard about the obituary of Charlie Jeong (Lee Seung-jun), who was rumored to have dated him.

On the other hand, Won Hae-hyo was hard to compare with Sa Hye-joon. Won Hae-hyo's mother Kim I-young (Shin Ae-ra) compared Won Hae-hyo with Sa Hye-joon, saying, "There is no hard work." Kim Jin-woo lamented Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) "Why are there so many people comparing with Hye-joon these days?" Kim Jin-woo said, "You were always a competitor. You went out well then," he said.

When Won Hae Hyo asked, "Did Hye Jun have a hard time?" Kim Jin-woo replied, "He was busy making money."

Sa Hye-joon received the Grand Prize, but Won Hae-hyo did not even receive the Rookie of the Year award, and Won Hae-hyo's depression deepened. Won Hye-hyo told Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) "I have no hard feelings. What I heard today is that the rookie is worse than Grand Prize Hyejun, but I can not win the poor prize. "