Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Winner Flower Road Dongsung Scandal ..Unexpected Danger

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum hit Danger while running on the road to successIn the TVN monthly drama Record of Youth broadcasted on the 6th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who became a rising star, was portrayed.On the day of Record of Youth, Sa Hye-joon received good news while enjoying a home date with Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam). He won the MC for the year-end postponement as well as the Grand Prize.You are really great, you are a real star now, said Sa Hye-joon, but he was surprised that he do not feel real yet.An Jeong-ha also announced a new start: he handed over his resignation letter to the makeup shop director, who was working for An Jeong-ha, who decided to open a one-person shop with his fathers help.I met a stable Pearl (Geo Ji-seung) and said, I will call it comfortable because I am no longer a junior at work.Eventually, Pearl succumbed to the evidence video presented by An Jeong-ha; the two men each wrote a memorandum with a video deletion and an apology, and Pearl wrote, I did hard training.I am sorry, he said, apologizing when there were all the shop people.On the day of the awards ceremony, the flash toward Sa Hye-joon on the red carpet proved that he was in a stardom.Sa Hye-joon won the best acting award for the drama Return of the King overtaking Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk) and Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo).I was an unnamed actor and a part-time student until a year ago, and I am grateful to my grandfather for supporting me and supporting me. I love you, Mom.On the other hand, Won Hae-hyo was suffering from the dispirited family and the people around him because he did not receive the Rookie of the Year award.I can not get the other prize several times, but I have only one new ITZY award. He said, I hate being compared to Hye Jun. Sa Hye-joon, who enjoyed the popularity that was pouring out immediately after the awards ceremony, was shocked to be investigated by the police as a reference because of Charlie Chungs extreme choice.On the other hand, on the day of the announcement, Sa Hye-joon, who is caught up in the same-sex Scandal, is drawn and wonders about the future development.Photo = TVN Record of Youth broadcast capture
Record of Youth Park Bo-gum hit Danger while running on the road to successIn the TVN monthly drama Record of Youth broadcasted on the 6th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who became a rising star, was portrayed.On the day of Record of Youth, Sa Hye-joon received good news while enjoying a home date with Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam). He won the MC for the year-end postponement as well as the Grand Prize.You are really great, you are a real star now, said Sa Hye-joon, but he was surprised that he do not feel real yet.An Jeong-ha also announced a new start: he handed over his resignation letter to the makeup shop director, who was working for An Jeong-ha, who decided to open a one-person shop with his fathers help.I met a stable Pearl (Geo Ji-seung) and said, I will call it comfortable because I am no longer a junior at work.Eventually, Pearl succumbed to the evidence video presented by An Jeong-ha; the two men each wrote a memorandum with a video deletion and an apology, and Pearl wrote, I did hard training.I am sorry, he said, apologizing when there were all the shop people.On the day of the awards ceremony, the flash toward Sa Hye-joon on the red carpet proved that he was in a stardom.Sa Hye-joon won the best acting award for the drama Return of the King overtaking Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk) and Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo).I was an unnamed actor and a part-time student until a year ago, and I am grateful to my grandfather for supporting me and supporting me. I love you, Mom.On the other hand, Won Hae-hyo was suffering from the dispirited family and the people around him because he did not receive the Rookie of the Year award.I can not get the other prize several times, but I have only one new ITZY award. He said, I hate being compared to Hye Jun. Sa Hye-joon, who enjoyed the popularity that was pouring out immediately after the awards ceremony, was shocked to be investigated by the police as a reference because of Charlie Chungs extreme choice.On the other hand, on the day of the announcement, Sa Hye-joon, who is caught up in the same-sex Scandal, is drawn and wonders about the future development.Photo = TVN Record of Youth broadcast capture

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum hit Danger while running on the road to success

In the TVN monthly drama Record of Youth' broadcasted on the 6th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who became a rising star, was portrayed.

On the day of "Record of Youth", Sa Hye-joon received good news while enjoying a home date with Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam). He won the MC for the year-end postponement as well as the Grand Prize. "You are really great, you are a real star now," said Sa Hye-joon, but he was surprised that he "do not feel real yet."

An Jeong-ha also announced a new start: he handed over his resignation letter to the makeup shop director, who was working for An Jeong-ha, who decided to open a one-person shop with his father's help. I met a stable Pearl (Geo Ji-seung) and said, "I will call it comfortable because I am no longer a junior at work."

Eventually, Pearl succumbed to the evidence video presented by An Jeong-ha; the two men each wrote a memorandum with a video deletion and an apology, and Pearl wrote, "I did hard training. I am sorry, "he said, apologizing when there were all the shop people.

On the day of the awards ceremony, the flash toward Sa Hye-joon on the red carpet proved that he was in a stardom. Sa Hye-joon won the best acting award for the drama "Return of the King" overtaking Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk) and Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo).

"I was an unnamed Actor and a part-time student until a year ago, and I am grateful to my grandfather for supporting me and supporting me. I love you, Mom."

On the other hand, Won Hae-hyo was suffering from the dispirited family and the people around him because he did not receive the Rookie of the Year award. I can not get the other prize several times, but I have only one new ITZY award. "He said," I hate being compared to Hye Jun. "

Sa Hye-joon, who enjoyed the popularity that was pouring out immediately after the awards ceremony, was shocked to be investigated by the police as a reference because of Charlie Chung's extreme choice.

On the other hand, on the day of the announcement, Sa Hye-joon, who is caught up in the same-sex Scandal, is drawn and wonders about the future development.

Photo = TVN Record of Youth' broadcast capture