Record of Youth', Park Bo-gum shaken by Danger...Red light on romance with Park So-dam

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum wonders if he can protect his dreams, love and friendship in the ongoing Danger.TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the 13th, recorded an average of 9.4% and 10.6% in the metropolitan area on the paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV and satellite.On the show, the figure of Park Bo-gum, who is shaken by Danger, was saddened.The malicious comments and rumors surrounding the death of Charlie Chung (Lee Seung-jun) spread out uncontrollably, and Sa Hye-joon, who kept his conviction, began to shake.Park So-dams heartbreaking heartbreak toward Sa Hye-joon, who endures pain alone, signaled a change in the romance of the two.Sa Hye-joon set the day to the phone call of the former woman Friend Jin Ji-a (Sul In-ah), who said she would help her.I have the help to receive and I have the help I shouldnt receive, and Jias help is the latter, he reprimanded Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk)s explanation.So, Won Hae-hyo said, You have changed.I would have appreciated those who helped me in good faith if I was the former Sa Hye-joon. He expressed his sad feelings and added to the fact that Friend Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) and his brother Won Hae-na (Cho Yu-jung) were involved.The same thing happened to his lover An Jeong-ha. He said, Im sorry, but why dont you discuss these things when they happen to me? Why do you make me think about things?I expressed my sad and upset feelings.Sa Hye-joon, who is accustomed to enduring alone, was unfamiliar with being comforted by the pain.The people I love know my evil, he said, the self-esteem is not enough. The people you love want to go along with your pain.I am sorry if I hide it. Another Danger came to such a sa Hye-joon, An Jeong-ha, who seemed to be quiet due to the interview of Jin Ji-a, but began to dig up another romance by questioning his relationship with An Jeong-ha.Here, the appearance of Sa Hye-joons new work, The First Man, the heroine and his Friend Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung), further disturbed An Jeong-ha.I could not laugh as if I was stable in Jin Seo-woos nuance that I would be working as a love affair while shooting the drama.After a hard day, he suddenly came down and called Sa Hye-joon, but he was not connected.And Won Hae Hyo, who came to pick up the stable on behalf of Sa Hye-joon, raised the curiosity of the breathtaking appearance of the three youths.The pain of Sa Hye-joon, who was not shaken in any situation, was revealed.Sa Hye-joons appearance, which confides in the frankness of Friend Kim Jin-woo, made him feel the weight of the reality he is experiencing again.The family didnt know what was going on out there before, until I told them. Now I know before I say. Im worried. I dont know why it hurts my pride.His heartfelt concern for those who will be hurt by himself has saddened him.Danger, who shakes up three youths, is predicting a change: I thought it would not change, but when I get away from my eyes, I get away from my mind.Faith is much weaker than love, said An Jeong-has narration.Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo)s unsatisfactory move to reveal the reality by obsessing over Won Hae-hyos follower is also unusual.How will the romance of Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha flow? The three youths raised their curiosity about whether they can keep their dreams, love and friendship.Meanwhile, the tears of her mother Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra) left a deep lull.On the day I told my son that I was working at the house of Friend Won Hae Hyo, Sa Hye-joon said that he respects his mothers choice and vowed, If I make a lot of money, I will give my mother a good job.Han Ae-sook was sorry for the heart of Sa Hye-joon, who repays his debts, saying he did not forget his promise.I did not do anything, and the tearful appearance of my son, who would have been hard alone, gave me a sense of clutter.TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum wonders if he can protect his dreams, love and Friendship in the ongoing Danger.

TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth', which was broadcast on the 13th, recorded an average of 9.4% and 10.6% in the metropolitan area on the paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV and satellite.

On the show, the figure of Park Bo-gum, who is shaken by Danger, was saddened. The malicious comments and rumors surrounding the death of Charlie Chung (Lee Seung-jun) spread out uncontrollably, and Sa Hye-joon, who kept his conviction, began to shake.

Park So-dam's heartbreaking heartbreak toward Sa Hye-joon, who endures pain alone, signaled a change in the romance of the two.

Sa Hye-joon set the day to the phone call of the former woman Friend Jin Ji-a (Sul In-ah), who said she would help her. "I have the help to receive and I have the help I shouldn't receive, and Jia's help is the latter," he reprimanded Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk)'s explanation.

So, Won Hae-hyo said, You have changed. I would have appreciated those who helped me in good faith if I was the former Sa Hye-joon. "He expressed his sad feelings and added to the fact that Friend Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) and his brother Won Hae-na (Cho Yu-jung) were involved.

The same thing happened to his lover An Jeong-ha. He said, "I'm sorry, but why don't you discuss these things when they happen to me? Why do you make me think about things? "I expressed my sad and upset feelings.

Sa Hye-joon, who is accustomed to enduring alone, was unfamiliar with being comforted by the pain. "The people I love know my evil," he said, "the self-esteem is not enough." "The people you love want to go along with your pain. I am sorry if I hide it. "

Another Danger came to such a sa Hye-joon, An Jeong-ha, who seemed to be quiet due to the interview of Jin Ji-a, but began to dig up another romance by questioning his relationship with An Jeong-ha.

Here, the appearance of Sa Hye-joon's new work, "The First Man," the heroine and his Friend Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung), further disturbed An Jeong-ha. I could not laugh as if I was stable in Jin Seo-woo's nuance that I would be working as a love affair while shooting the drama.

After a hard day, he suddenly came down and called Sa Hye-joon, but he was not connected. And Won Hae Hyo, who came to pick up the stable on behalf of Sa Hye-joon, raised the curiosity of the breathtaking appearance of the three youths.

The pain of Sa Hye-joon, who was not shaken in any situation, was revealed. Sa Hye-joon's appearance, which confides in the frankness of Friend Kim Jin-woo, made him feel the weight of the reality he is experiencing again.

"The family didn't know what was going on out there before, until I told them. Now I know before I say. I'm worried. I don't know why it hurts my pride." His heartfelt concern for those who will be hurt by himself has saddened him.

Danger, who shakes up three youths, is predicting a change: "I thought it would not change, but when I get away from my eyes, I get away from my mind. Faith is much weaker than love, "said An Jeong-ha's narration.

Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo)'s unsatisfactory move to reveal the reality by obsessing over Won Hae-hyo's follower is also unusual. How will the romance of Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jung-ha flow? The three youths raised their curiosity about whether they can keep their dreams, love and Friendship.

Meanwhile, the tears of her mother Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra) left a deep lull. On the day I told my son that I was working at the house of Friend Won Hae Hyo, Sa Hye-joon said that he respects his mother's choice and vowed, "If I make a lot of money, I will give my mother a good job."

Han Ae-sook was sorry for the heart of Sa Hye-joon, who repays his debts, saying he did not forget his promise. I did not do anything, and the tearful appearance of my son, who would have been hard alone, gave me a sense of clutter.

TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth' is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.