Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam Should Love Keep...Today (27th) End

The Record of Youth Park Bo-gums fever made the hearts of viewers feel bad.On the 26th, TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth 15 times ratings were 9.1% up to 10.7% in the metropolitan area and 7.6% up to 8.8% in the nationwide average on the paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV and satellite.On the same day, Park So-dam said farewell to Park Bo-gum, and the reality that the word Im sorry became a habit rather than love made them both difficult.I decided to end the stable love, and Sa Hye-joon chewed on his pain.Ahn Hye-joon, who did not know this, complained that he visited Lee Min-jae and asked him about his doctor as well as his doctor. I do not want to be infringed on my life according to my situation.I know that it was an act for myself, but in Sa Hye-joons position, protecting the stability was the first priority.Sa Hye-joon prepared an event to stabilize the situation that would have hurt him. He presented his only shoes, leaving happy moments as a picture, as he promised unchanging love.But it was counterproductive: I knew the heart of Sa Hye-joon in a stable gift, but I was hurt once again by her snobbish thoughts that she would meet with Sa Hye-joon and benefit economically.The drama, which Sa Hye-joon appeared in, also had problems with the ongoing drama, and the atmosphere of the scene was cold due to the drop in ratings, and the advertising company was also dissatisfied.In a situation that is not getting better, Lee Min-jae asked Sa Hye-joon to release the letter, but he wanted to keep his conviction saying he could still endure it.Sa Hye-joon, who is tired of exhaustion, said he would rest after finishing this work.At the end of manager Chi Young (Kim Min-chul), who is not shaken, Sa Hye-joon said, Its not all I can see, its a smile during the day because I cry at night.The reality of Sa Hye-joon, who can not be happy even though he dreams, made me sad.I finally broke up with Sa Hye-joon, who had a hard time and stayed, and said, Do you remember saying that I will never say sorry if I love you?When asked, Do you know how many times Im sorry when I meet you?, Sa Hye-joon could only say sorry.I know that Sa Hye-joon is harder than anyone else, so I am stable. I will not do what I get now.I want to go back to my daily life before I love you. In the announcement of his separation, Sa Hye-joon felt lonely and helpless. The situation that even his loved one could not keep hurt him.The emptiness grew even more when negative public opinion was poured into the release of Charlie Chung, who thought it was a breakthrough in the crisis.The tears of Sa Hye-joon, who blamed himself for not being able to keep his promise that he would do better to never say sorry to his beloved lover, have brought empathy.The reality of being able to keep things of value, though he had achieved his dream, made him unhappy, and he realized desperately that his convictions could not hold on.Nevertheless, Sa Hye-joon stood up again. Sa Hye-joon, who was breathing and breathing with pain, looked for stability again as if he had decided.Sa Hye-joons appearance of I can not break up with you raised the curiosity about the ending.On the other hand, the final TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 27th.

The Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum's fever made the hearts of viewers feel bad.

On the 26th, TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth' 15 times ratings were 9.1% up to 10.7% in the metropolitan area and 7.6% up to 8.8% in the nationwide average on the paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV and satellite.

On the same day, Park So-dam said farewell to Park Bo-gum, and the reality that the word "I'm sorry" became a habit rather than "love" made them both difficult. I decided to End the stable love, and Sa Hye-joon chewed on his pain.

Ahn Hye-joon, who did not know this, complained that he visited Lee Min-jae and asked him about his doctor as well as his doctor. "I do not want to be infringed on my life according to my situation." I know that it was an act for myself, but in Sa Hye-joon's position, protecting the stability was the first priority.

Sa Hye-joon prepared an event to stabilize the situation that would have hurt him. He presented his only shoes, leaving happy moments as a picture, as he promised unchanging love.

But it was counterproductive: I knew the heart of Sa Hye-joon in a stable gift, but I was hurt once again by her snobbish thoughts that she would meet with Sa Hye-joon and benefit economically.

The drama, which Sa Hye-joon appeared in, also had problems with the ongoing drama, and the atmosphere of the scene was cold due to the drop in ratings, and the advertising company was also dissatisfied.

In a situation that is not getting better, Lee Min-jae asked Sa Hye-joon to release the letter, but he wanted to keep his conviction saying he could still Endure it. Sa Hye-joon, who is tired of exhaustion, said he would rest after finishing this work.

At the End of manager Chi Young (Kim Min-chul), who is not shaken, Sa Hye-joon said, "It's not all I can see, it's a smile during the day because I cry at night." The reality of Sa Hye-joon, who can not be happy even though he dreams, made me sad.

I finally broke up with Sa Hye-joon, who had a hard time and stayed, and said, "Do you remember saying that I will never say sorry if I love you?"

When asked, "Do you know how many times I'm sorry when I meet you?", Sa Hye-joon could only say sorry. I know that Sa Hye-joon is harder than anyone else, so I am stable. "I will not do what I get now. I want to go back to my daily life before I love you. "

In the announcement of his separation, Sa Hye-joon felt lonely and helpless. The situation that even his loved one could not keep hurt him. The emptiness grew even more when negative public opinion was poured into the release of Charlie Chung, who thought it was a breakthrough in the crisis.

The tears of Sa Hye-joon, who blamed himself for not being able to keep his promise that he would do better to never say sorry to his beloved lover, have brought empathy.

The reality of being able to keep things of value, though he had achieved his dream, made him unhappy, and he realized desperately that his convictions could not hold on.

Nevertheless, Sa Hye-joon stood up again. Sa Hye-joon, who was breathing and breathing with pain, looked for stability again as if he had decided. Sa Hye-joon's appearance of "I can not break up with you" raised the curiosity about the Ending.

On the other hand, the final TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth' will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 27th.