Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum Conflicts With Shin Dong-mi in Park So-dam and romance rumor Refutation Article

In episode 15 of TVNs Monday drama Record of Youth, which aired on the 26th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) was shown to have a conflict with Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), who made Mrs. romance rumor.In the meantime, Sa Hye-joons romance rumor article broke out and I was busy fixing Lee Min-jae.In addition, the phone calls of his brother, Sa Kyung-joon (Lee Jae-won), were followed by Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon)s phone.After that, Sa Hye-joon asked Lee Min-jae, Why did you write a refutation article? Lee Min-jae replied, The sooner the anti-Park article, the more favorable it was.Sa Hye-joon asked, I do not understand my sister, but I asked her before I wrote the article.Lee Min-jae said, I understand justice. I have to do my job. It is my first priority to protect you as a manager.So, Sa Hye-joon said, I know what my sister is saying, but in this situation, protecting Jungha is the first priority for me.

In episode 15 of TVN's Monday drama Record of Youth, which aired on the 26th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) was shown to have a conflict with Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), who made Mrs. romance rumor.

In the meantime, Sa Hye-joon's romance rumor article broke out and I was busy fixing Lee Min-jae. In addition, the phone calls of his brother, Sa Kyung-joon (Lee Jae-won), were followed by Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon)'s phone.

After that, Sa Hye-joon asked Lee Min-jae, "Why did you write a refutation article?" Lee Min-jae replied, "The sooner the anti-Park article, the more favorable it was." Sa Hye-joon asked, "I do not understand my sister, but I asked her before I wrote the article."

Lee Min-jae said, "I understand justice. I have to do my job. It is my first priority to protect you as a manager." So, Sa Hye-joon said, "I know what my sister is saying, but in this situation, protecting Jungha is the first priority for me."