Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam caught "I can't break up with you"

The TVN Monday drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, contained a scene in which Park So-dam was struggling because of Park Bo-gum.On this day, he met Kim Soo-man (Bae Yoon-kyung), who came to him to ask about his relationship with Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, and canceled his promise with Sa Hye-joon.Kim Soo-man pressed for stability, saying that Sa Hye-joon had a picture of him coming out of his house, but he kept it to the end.Kim Soo-man changed his strategy and brought up the story of former GFriend Jin Ji-a (Sul In-ah).Kim Soo-man said that Jeong Ji-a and Sa Hye-joon were right, and he was disturbed by the feeling of sadness and distance in the busy Sa Hye-joon.After that, I was laughing at the couple shoes presented by Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, but I could not be happy when I remembered Sa Hye-joon.In the end, I met Sa Hye-joon at the office of Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) to avoid the eyes of stable people. I said goodbye to Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, and Sa Hye-joons expression, which I had been delighted to meet for a long time, hardened.Do you remember saying that you will never say sorry if you love me? And then said, Do you know how many times I said sorry when I met you?Sa Hye-joon stepped out to take the stable to the seat and tried to ride the elevator together, but he was alone in the elevator, saying stop now.Soon after, Jeong Ji-a came to An Jeong-has makeup shop.Jing Ji-a said, I will not meet if I do not want to see Hye-joon, and said, I am also a GFriend.Meanwhile, Jeong Ji-a met with Sa Hye-joon and praised him for meeting him. Sa Hye-joon, who was disturbed by the story of Ahn Jeong-ha, eventually went to Ahn Jeong-ha.Why are you here? asked a surprised and stable person, and Sa Hye-joon said, I can not break up with you. It is noteworthy what will happen to the relationship between the two in the future.

The TVN Monday drama Record of Youth', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, contained a scene in which Park So-dam was struggling because of Park Bo-gum.

On this day, he met Kim Soo-man (Bae Yoon-kyung), who came to him to ask about his relationship with Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, and canceled his promise with Sa Hye-joon. Kim Soo-man pressed for stability, saying that Sa Hye-joon had a picture of him coming out of his house, but he kept it to the end.

Kim Soo-man changed his strategy and brought up the story of former GFriend Jin Ji-a (Sul In-ah). Kim Soo-man said that Jeong Ji-a and Sa Hye-joon were right, and he was disturbed by the feeling of sadness and distance in the busy Sa Hye-joon.

After that, I was laughing at the couple shoes presented by Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, but I could not be happy when I remembered Sa Hye-joon.

In the end, I met Sa Hye-joon at the office of Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) to avoid the eyes of stable people. I said goodbye to Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, and Sa Hye-joon's expression, which I had been delighted to meet for a long time, hardened.

"Do you remember saying that you will never say sorry if you love me?" And then said, "Do you know how many times I said sorry when I met you?" Sa Hye-joon stepped out to take the stable to the seat and tried to ride the elevator together, but he was alone in the elevator, saying "stop now".

Soon after, Jeong Ji-a came to An Jeong-ha's makeup shop. Jing Ji-a said, "I will not meet if I do not want to see Hye-joon," and said, "I am also a GFriend."

Meanwhile, Jeong Ji-a met with Sa Hye-joon and praised him for meeting him. Sa Hye-joon, who was disturbed by the story of Ahn Jeong-ha, eventually went to Ahn Jeong-ha. "Why are you here?" asked a surprised and stable person, and Sa Hye-joon said, "I can not break up with you." It is noteworthy what will happen to the relationship between the two in the future.