Record of Youth' Byeon Wooseok, Park Bo-gum's successful move

In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth broadcasted on the 6th, Byeon Wooseok was offended by the constant comparison of his mother Steaming video (Shin Ae-ra).On this day, Steaming video was saddened by the poor response of the drama that Won Hae-hyo and Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo) filmed together, and compared Won Hae-hyo with Park Bo-gum.Steaming video said, You are too naive. You are in a straight line. Hye Jun is not compared to you, but there is a trend these days.Won Hae-hyo went to get makeup and told Ahn Jung-ha (Park So-dam) that he wanted to spend time together, saying, It starts with bad mornings and continues until evening, and I want to have fun with the finish today.So, Won Hae-hyo asked, Have you put honey on your house or does Park Bo-gum wait? And did not deny that you were stable.So, Won Hae Hyo replied, I want to see Hye Jun, too? But until the end of the stability, I hit the iron wall and Won Hae Hyo was sad.Won Hae-hyo then called Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) to have a drink and said, I did not do it before, but why are you so compared these days?Kim Jin-woo said, I made my debut with Nine model, and it is natural that I am compared to the same school.In the past, you went out well, and now Hyejun is good, he said, revealing the strange Jealousness that he can not hide.

In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth' broadcasted on the 6th, Byeon Wooseok was offended by the constant comparison of his mother Steaming video (Shin Ae-ra).

On this day, Steaming video was saddened by the poor response of the drama that Won Hae-hyo and Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo) filmed together, and compared Won Hae-hyo with Park Bo-gum. Steaming video said, "You are too naive. You are in a straight line. Hye Jun is not compared to you, but there is a trend these days."

Won Hae-hyo went to get makeup and told Ahn Jung-ha (Park So-dam) that he wanted to spend time together, saying, "It starts with bad mornings and continues until evening, and I want to have fun with the finish today."

So, Won Hae-hyo asked, "Have you put honey on your house or does Park Bo-gum wait?" And did not deny that you were stable.

So, Won Hae Hyo replied, "I want to see Hye Jun, too?" But until the end of the stability, I hit the iron wall and Won Hae Hyo was sad. Won Hae-hyo then called Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) to have a drink and said, "I did not do it before, but why are you so compared these days?"

Kim Jin-woo said, "I made my debut with Nine model, and it is natural that I am compared to the same school. In the past, you went out well, and now Hyejun is good, "he said, revealing the strange Jealousness that he can not hide.