"Park Bo-gum and Seol In-ah, class is right" on Record of Youth' Bae Yunkyoung, Park So-dam

In the TVN Monday drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, Kim Soo-man (Bae Yunkyoung) asked Park So-dam to cover it.On the same day, Kim Su-man confirmed that An Jeong-ha was dating Park Bo-gum, who denied stabilizing, and Kim Su-man said, There is a picture of Sa Hye-joon from Ahns house.Sa Hye-joon is the artist I am in charge of. I am the same age, but I have become a friend.Kim changed his strategy to the story of his ex-girlfriend Jeong Ji-a (Seol In-ah). Kim said, I met Jeong Ji-a. She still likes him a lot.Im in a class with Jeong Ji-a and Sa Hye-jun, and if they go back together, theyll be happy to meet everyone around them.You have a good interview technique, and you are so upset that you want to talk about Sa Hye-joon. However, I did not admit my relationship with Sa Hye-joon until the end.

In the TVN Monday drama "Record of Youth," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, Kim Soo-man (Bae Yunkyoung) asked Park So-dam to cover it.

On the same day, Kim Su-man confirmed that An Jeong-ha was dating Park Bo-gum, who denied stabilizing, and Kim Su-man said, "There is a picture of Sa Hye-joon from Ahn's house." "Sa Hye-joon is the artist I am in charge of. I am the same age, but I have become a friend."

Kim changed his strategy to the story of his ex-girlfriend Jeong Ji-a (Seol In-ah). Kim said, "I met Jeong Ji-a. She still likes him a lot. I'm in a class with Jeong Ji-a and Sa Hye-jun, and if they go back together, they'll be happy to meet everyone around them."

"You have a good interview technique, and you are so upset that you want to talk about Sa Hye-joon." However, I did not admit my relationship with Sa Hye-joon until the end.