Seo Bok' Park Bo-gum video letter... "I was happy to be together"

Park Bo-gum greeted the film Seo Bok production briefing session with a video letter during military service.On the 27th, the movie Seo Bok (director Lee Yong-ju) was broadcast live on YouTube.Director Lee Yong-ju and Actor Gong Yoooo, Jo Woo-jin and Young-nam Jang attended the ceremony.Park Bo-gum joined the army as Navy on August 31.MC Park Kyung-rim said, Park Bo-gum, who plays the role of Seo Bok, seems to be sorry that there are many people who are sorry that he can not join the place.Park Bo-gum said in the video, I greeted you with Seo Bok.I am sorry that I can not be together today.  Lee Yong-ju, who gave me the character Seo Bok and led me well, Gong Yoooo senior who was grateful to see and learn together in the field, Jo Woo-jin who suffered a lot, Young-nam Jang who was happy to see and play the eyes, I was happy to be able to share Kim Jae-geon, who had a hard-looking eye. I have tried a lot to have fun and meaning. I would like to ask for your attention.Seo Bok depicts the story of an intelligence agent, Giheon (Gong Yoooo), who was assigned the last mission of his life to secretly move the first cloned human being, Seo Bok (Park Bo-gum Boone), to be caught up in an unexpected situation, with a special companion in the pursuit of several forces targeting Seo Bok.Released Dec.

Park Bo-gum greeted the film Seo Bok' Production briefing session with a video letter during military service.

On the 27th, the movie "Seo Bok" (director Lee Yong-ju) was broadcast live on YouTube. Director Lee Yong-ju and Actor Gong Yoooo, Jo Woo-jin and Young-nam Jang attended the ceremony.

Park Bo-gum joined the army as Navy on August 31. MC Park Kyung-rim said, "Park Bo-gum, who plays the role of Seo Bok, seems to be sorry that there are many people who are sorry that he can not join the place."

Park Bo-gum said in the video, "I greeted you with Seo Bok'. I am sorry that I can not be together today. "" Lee Yong-ju, who gave me the character Seo Bok and led me well, Gong Yoooo senior who was grateful to see and learn together in the field, Jo Woo-jin who suffered a lot, Young-nam Jang who was happy to see and play the eyes, I was happy to be able to share Kim Jae-geon, who had a hard-looking eye. "

"I have tried a lot to have fun and meaning. I would like to ask for your attention."

"Seo Bok" depicts the story of an intelligence agent, Giheon (Gong Yoooo), who was assigned the last mission of his life to secretly move the first cloned human being, Seo Bok (Park Bo-gum Boone), to be caught up in an unexpected situation, with a special companion in the pursuit of several forces targeting Seo Bok. Released Dec.