Seo Bok' Park Bo-gum, surprise video greeting "I learned a lot" ..Gong Yooo "I'm heartbreaking"

Seoul = = Actor Gong Yoooooo is pleased to hear Park Bo-gums video greetings.On the morning of the 27th, the film Seo Bok (director Lee Yong-ju) was held online production report, and director Gong Yooooo, Jo Woo-jin, Young-nam Jang and Lee Yong-ju attended.Park Bo-gum, who is serving in the military, said hello instead in the video.Park Bo-gum said, I greet you with a video in my heart that I can not do together today. After that, I thanked Lee Yong-ju, director Gong Yooooo, Jo Woo-jin, Young-nam Jang and Park Byung-eun for learning a lot.Many people have taken a lot of fun and meaning for Seo Bok, he said. I would like to ask Seo Bok.Gong Yoooooo said, I am resentful because I can not do it together, and I will not be able to see this in the army, but I will be suffering.Meanwhile, Seo Bok is a story that the intelligence agent who took the last task of transferring the first Duplicates Seo Bok to the secret secrets of mankind is caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of various forces aiming for Seo Bok.Gong Yoooooo divides former intelligence agent Giheon and Park Bo-gum divides into Duplicates Seo Bok.Jo Woo-jin plays the role of the intelligence agent Ahn, who is trying to conceal the identity of Seo Bok, and Young-nam Jang is the responsible researcher who watched the birth and growth of Seo Bok.It will be released in December.

Seoul = = Actor Gong Yoooooo is pleased to hear Park Bo-gum's video greetings.

On the morning of the 27th, the film "Seo Bok" (director Lee Yong-ju) was held online production report, and director Gong Yooooo, Jo Woo-jin, Young-nam Jang and Lee Yong-ju attended.

Park Bo-gum, who is serving in the military, said hello instead in the video. Park Bo-gum said, "I greet you with a video in my heart that I can not do together today." After that, I thanked Lee Yong-ju, director Gong Yooooo, Jo Woo-jin, Young-nam Jang and Park Byung-eun for learning a lot.

"Many people have taken a lot of fun and meaning for Seo Bok," he said. "I would like to ask Seo Bok."

Gong Yoooooo said, "I am resentful because I can not do it together, and I will not be able to see this in the army, but I will be suffering."

Meanwhile, Seo Bok' is a story that the intelligence agent who took the last task of transferring the first Duplicates Seo Bok' to the secret secrets of mankind is caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of various forces aiming for Seo Bok.

Gong Yoooooo divides former intelligence agent Giheon and Park Bo-gum divides into Duplicates Seo Bok. Jo Woo-jin plays the role of the intelligence agent Ahn, who is trying to conceal the identity of Seo Bok, and Young-nam Jang is the responsible researcher who watched the birth and growth of Seo Bok. It will be released in December.