Seo Bok' Gong Yoo "Army Gan Park Bo-gum, I remember suffering together"

On the 27th, an online production report of the movie Seo Bok (director Lee Yong-ju) was held.Park Bo-gum, who is currently in the Military service, said hello through the video that was taken in advance.I am very sorry that I can not do it together today, he said. I sincerely thank Lee Yong-ju, who presented the character Seo Bok, senior Gong Yoo who learned from the field, and all the staff who suffered without knowing it.I was happy to be together, he recalled.The (Park) prosecutor wont see this in Army, but hes going to be struggling, said Gong Yoo.I think we had a hard time together when we were shooting, he said. The Sword has worked hard and worked well.Meanwhile, Seo Bok is a film about the story of an intelligence agent, Giheon, who was assigned to the last task of transferring the first cloned human being Seo Bok to secret, who is going to be caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of various forces aiming for Seo Bok.Photo • CJ Entertainment

On the 27th, an online production report of the movie Seo Bok (director Lee Yong-ju) was held.

Park Bo-gum, who is currently in the Military service, said hello through the video that was taken in advance. "I am very sorry that I can not do it together today," he said. "I sincerely thank Lee Yong-ju, who presented the character Seo Bok, senior Gong Yoo who learned from the field, and all the staff who suffered without knowing it. “I was happy to be together,” he recalled.

“The (Park) prosecutor won’t see this in Army, but he’s going to be struggling,” said Gong Yoo. “I think we had a hard time together when we were shooting,” he said. “The Sword has worked hard and worked well.

Meanwhile, Seo Bok is a film about the story of an intelligence agent, Giheon, who was assigned to the last task of transferring the first cloned human being Seo Bok to secret, who is going to be caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of various forces aiming for Seo Bok.

Photo • CJ Entertainment