"Write it all up to one second and throw a Towel": A wonderful sister Shin Dong-mi persuaded Park Bo-gum

TVN Mon-Tue drama Youth Record is cruising as Park Bo-gum, who poured all his energy into shooting until the end of the actual naval enlistment, and Sa Hye-joon, who is running toward his dream, are delayed to be reborn as an actor in the model.10 TV viewer ratings are 8.2% (Nilson Korea), ranking first among Mon-Tue drama.It is a work that started with the idea that passion for life, open thinking, not numbers, is an important characteristic of youth.As writer Ha Myung-hee says, It is not about telling the hardness of the reality of youth, but about overcoming and winning. Various youths, including makeup artist Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), model and actor Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok), and photographer Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun), are included.Those who are one step away from the word youth join.Although he became a family member for neglecting his young family, he was also a big fan of the family, but he was a 71-year-old Sammingi (Han Jin-hee), who was a senior model, and 39-year-old Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), who had a company that was involved in accounting and marketing at a model agency that dropped out of college and worked for family reasons.As a result of the dream that did not seem to come, I had a sense of vitality and breakthrough that others did not have.The positive energy they emit makes even the people around them think that I am a special being.The character of Lee Min-jae, played by Shin Dong-mi (43), is a must for them.When I talk to an overseas agency and ask for the company name, I do not ask for advice or forcibly think about it because it is a style without measures so that I can answer Champon Entertainment when I see a Chinese sticker.Instead, I admit that I will make a mistake, but I find something to learn in it.It is a sister or sister who wants to open up and lean on the entertainment industry that does not trust each other so that the ambassador Everyone lives with one year (or child with a nursing) in their heart appears in the play.His delightful and angry appearance with small things makes me feel the confidence that he has my side.Even when you are frustrated because you are not selected, he can be wrong and you can be right. Write up to one second and throw a towel is the sweetest carrot and whip.This is also overlapped with the life of Shin Dong-mi, who fell into a slump for a while and shook up with KBS2 What is the wind last year.He started as a theater actor in 1998 and made his debut as an MBC bond talent in 2001. He has been busy with 20 single-act plays, but he has been wandering without any representative works except for a few works.In an interview last year, Shin Dong-mi confessed, When I thought it was my own bottom, I met Mr. Pung Sang. I always wanted to be the best, but I found out that I needed my best efforts and I was able to overcome the limit by doing my best.He chose to be a man to work as a car wash without a hand to the 47-year-old couple and to play a role of a liver loss that raises his four brothers like a child.He also washed away the concerns of Moon Young-nam, who said, I was worried because I was young, and also dismissed the prejudice that I could only digest urban images that I made.Thanks to his bold decision and Top Model, he was able to win two awards, including a female supporting actor and a best couple award at KBS Acting Awards.Like Lee Min-jaes ambassador, I was able to go back to the uphill because I had the moment when I did my best until I declared surrender.TVN Youth Record is a strong manager What is it?

TVN Mon-Tue drama 'Youth Record' is cruising as Park Bo-gum, who poured all his energy into shooting until the end of the actual naval enlistment, and Sa Hye-joon, who is running toward his dream, are delayed to be reborn as an Actor in the model. 10 TV viewer ratings are 8.2% (Nilson Korea), ranking first among Mon-Tue drama.

"It is a work that started with the idea that passion for life, open thinking, not numbers, is an important characteristic of youth. As writer Ha Myung-hee says, "It is not about telling the hardness of the reality of youth, but about overcoming and winning." Various youths, including makeup artist Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), model and Actor Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok), and photographer Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun), are included.

Those who are one step away from the word youth join. Although he became a family member for neglecting his young family, he was also a big fan of the family, but he was a 71-year-old Sammingi (Han Jin-hee), who was a senior model, and 39-year-old Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), who had a company that was involved in accounting and marketing at a model agency that dropped out of college and worked for family reasons. As a result of the 'dream' that did not seem to come, I had a sense of vitality and breakthrough that others did not have. The positive energy they emit makes even the people around them think that I am a special being.

The character of Lee Min-jae, played by Shin Dong-mi (43), is a must for them. When I talk to an overseas agency and ask for the company name, I do not ask for advice or forcibly think about it because it is a style without measures so that I can answer 'Champon Entertainment' when I see a Chinese sticker. Instead, I admit that I will make a mistake, but I find something to learn in it. It is a sister or sister who wants to open up and lean on the entertainment industry that does not trust each other so that the ambassador "Everyone lives with one year (or child with a nursing) in their heart" appears in the play. His delightful and angry appearance with small things makes me feel the confidence that he has 'my side'. Even when you are frustrated because you are not selected, "he can be wrong and you can be right." "Write up to one second and throw a Towel" is the sweetest carrot and whip.

This is also overlapped with the life of Shin Dong-mi, who fell into a slump for a while and shook up with KBS2 'What is the wind' last year. He started as a theater Actor in 1998 and made his debut as an MBC bond talent in 2001. He has been busy with 20 single-act plays, but he has been wandering without any representative works except for a few works. In an interview last year, Shin Dong-mi confessed, "When I thought it was my own bottom, I met Mr. Pung Sang." "I always wanted to be the best, but I found out that I needed my best efforts and I was able to overcome the limit by doing my best."

He chose to be a man to work as a car wash without a hand to the 47-year-old couple and to play a role of a liver loss that raises his four brothers like a child. He also washed away the concerns of Moon Young-nam, who said, "I was worried because I was young," and also dismissed the prejudice that I could only digest urban images that I made. Thanks to his bold decision and Top Model, he was able to win two awards, including a female supporting Actor and a best couple award at KBS Acting Awards. Like Lee Min-jae's ambassador, I was able to go back to the uphill because I had the moment when I did my best until I declared surrender.

TVN 'Youth Record' is a strong manager 'What is it?