[TodayIS] EXO Chen, Army Active duty Enlisted... fourth in the team

Group EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) begins his service as Army.Chen enters the Army Training Center on Wednesday, receives basic military training and then serves as Active Duty; SM Entertainment decided to keep the time of the entrance and the location private.XiuminEXO D.O., Suho, followed by the fourth member of EXO to fulfill his military service obligations.Xiumin and EXO D.O. are active duty, and Suho is a social worker and is in alternative service.Before Enlisted, Chen said, I will do my duty to my body and mind so that I can greet you with a more grown appearance during my service. I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now.I always thank you and love you. Chen, who was born in 1992, made his debut as EXO in 2012 and hit songs such as Rug, Wolf and Fox and Kokobab.He also worked as a unit EXO - Chen Bagshi with Baek Hyun and Xiumin. In April of last year, he released his first solo album April, and Flower in seven years.In January, the news of marriage and pregnancy was announced at the same time.

Group EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) begins his service as Army.

Chen enters the Army Training Center on Wednesday, receives basic military training and then serves as Active duty; SM Entertainment decided to keep the time of the entrance and the location private.

Xiumin EXO D.O., Suho, followed by the fourth member of EXO to fulfill his military service obligations. Xiumin and EXO D.O. are Active duty, and Suho is a social worker and is in alternative service.

Before Enlisted, Chen said, "I will do my duty to my body and mind so that I can greet you with a more grown appearance during my service. I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now. I always thank you and love you. "

Chen, who was born in 1992, made his debut as EXO in 2012 and hit songs such as 'Rug', 'Wolf and Fox' and 'Kokobab'. He also worked as a unit EXO - Chen Bagshi with Baek Hyun and Xiumin. In April of last year, he released his first solo album 'April, and Flower' in seven years. In January, the news of marriage and pregnancy was announced at the same time.