''My Little Old Boy' Um Ki-joon "Lee Sang-hyung is Moon Geun-young, the prettiest entertainer is Song Hye-kyo"

Actor Um Ki-joon has revealed his plans to marry Lee Sang-hyeong.In SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy, which aired on the 11th, Um Ki-joon appeared and talked to Morbengers.I am 45 years old now, but I aim to build a family before 50 years old, said Um Ki-joon. The older I get, the more my eyes seem to get tired.When I meet someone, I see first that this friend is not like this, he said.When asked about his ideal type, Um Ki-joon said, It was formerly Moon Geun-young.I saw that I was impressed by the acting in a movie, and I was like, Can I do that at that age? I like a bright person now. In addition, Shin Dong-yup asked, Who was the most beautiful actor? Song Hye-kyo. The most wonderful male actor was Jung Woo-sung.Um Ki-joon, who has been mainly responsible for characters with cold characters in the play, said there are surprisingly many tears.I often cry when I see movies or something, he said. So I rarely see documentaries.

Actor Um Ki-joon has revealed his plans to marry Lee Sang-hyeong.

In SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy, which aired on the 11th, Um Ki-joon appeared and talked to Morbengers.

"I am 45 years old now, but I aim to build a family before 50 years old," said Um Ki-joon. "The older I get, the more my eyes seem to get tired. “When I meet someone, I see first that this friend is not like this,” he said.

When asked about his ideal type, Um Ki-joon said, "It was formerly Moon Geun-young. I saw that I was impressed by the acting in a movie, and I was like, "Can I do that at that age?" I like a bright person now. "

In addition, Shin Dong-yup asked, "Who was the most beautiful actor?" "Song Hye-kyo." The most wonderful male actor was "Jung Woo-sung".

Um Ki-joon, who has been mainly responsible for characters with cold characters in the play, said there are surprisingly many tears. “I often cry when I see movies or something,” he said. “So I rarely see documentaries.”