My Little Old Boy' Um Ki-joon, "The Prettyst Actor Song Hye-kyo, Great Actor Jung Woo-sung"

Um Ki-joon mentioned Song Hye-kyoIn SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 11th, Um Ki-joon was shown as the most beautiful actor and Song Hye-kyo was selected.Um Ki-joon, who appeared as a guest on the day, replied, It seems that it is harder for the general public to be more difficult than the villain and to give a smile.Seo Jang-hoon asked, Dont you appear in the monthly drama Penthouse? Um Ki-joon said, In the early stages of the play, a murder of question occurs.It is a drama about desire and revenge. Shin Dong-yup told Um Ki-joon: Its a perfect My Little Old Boy.What do your parents say? And Um Ki-joon replied, You are miserable and you do not do much anymore. I want to make a family about 50 years ago.I think the older I get, the more difficult my eyes are. Seo Jang-hoon replied, Umme Fattal is a nickname ... What do you think of the deadly charm you think? Um Ki-joon replied, I do not know.In the past, Moon Geun-young was the ideal type - now a bright person, he replied.Seo Jang-hoon said, I heard that my mother was crying when I talked about her. My mother appeared surprised at the 20th anniversary of her debut, but she was tearful.So Seo Jang-hoon said mother and Shin Dong-yup laughed at the pinch saying what are you doing now?After that, Seo Jang-hoon said he had made a bar at home, and when his friends asked if he would come often, he replied, It comes often.Then, he said that he would raise three turtles, Turtles, and Kobuk, and Shin Dong-yup and Seo Jang-hoon said that the Turtles have a life span of 70 years.There will be no pain in parting, he said, surprised.Shin Dong-yup asked, Who was the most beautiful actor? Um Ki-joon was embarrassed and replied, Song Hye-kyo and the most wonderful male actor was Jung Woo-sung.Shin Dong-yup added, I saw Jung Woo-sung, a high school student, and it was really cool that it was not like high school student.Also, when asked about his ideal type, Um Ki-joon said, It used to be Mr. Moon Geun-young, who was against the way he acted and is now a bright person.broadcast screen capture

Um Ki-joon mentioned Song Hye-kyo

In SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the 11th, Um Ki-joon was shown as the most beautiful actor and Song Hye-kyo was selected.

Um Ki-joon, who appeared as a guest on the day, replied, "It seems that it is harder for the general public to be more difficult than the villain and to give a smile." Seo Jang-hoon asked, "Don't you appear in the monthly drama 'Penthouse'?" Um Ki-joon said, "In the early stages of the play, a murder of question occurs. It is a drama about desire and revenge. "

Shin Dong-yup told Um Ki-joon: "It's a perfect My Little Old Boy. "What do your parents say?" And Um Ki-joon replied, "You are miserable and you do not do much anymore." "I want to make a family about 50 years ago. I think the older I get, the more difficult my eyes are. "

Seo Jang-hoon replied, "Umme Fattal is a nickname ... What do you think of the deadly charm you think?" Um Ki-joon replied, "I do not know." "In the past, Moon Geun-young was the ideal type - now a bright person," he replied.

Seo Jang-hoon said, "I heard that my mother was crying when I talked about her." "My mother appeared surprised at the 20th anniversary of her debut, but she was tearful." So Seo Jang-hoon said "mother" and Shin Dong-yup laughed at the pinch saying "what are you doing now?"

After that, Seo Jang-hoon said he had made a bar at home, and when his friends asked if he would come often, he replied, "It comes often." Then, he said that he would raise three Turtles, Turtles, and Kobuk, and Shin Dong-yup and Seo Jang-hoon said that the Turtles have a life span of 70 years. There will be no pain in parting," he said, surprised.

Shin Dong-yup asked, "Who was the most beautiful actor?" Um Ki-joon was embarrassed and replied, "Song Hye-kyo" and the most wonderful male actor was Jung Woo-sung. Shin Dong-yup added, "I saw Jung Woo-sung, a high school student, and it was really cool that it was not like high school student."

Also, when asked about his ideal type, Um Ki-joon said, "It used to be Mr. Moon Geun-young, who was against the way he acted and is now a bright person."

broadcast screen capture