"Sorry, sorry": Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum - Park So-dam sad farewell

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam have a loving but sad farewell: The walls of reality are high and high.On the TVN Monday-Tuesday drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, the story about the meeting between Park So-dam (Stability Ha) and Bae Yunkyoung (Kim Soo-man) was revealed.When Bae Yunkyoung asked if he was dating Park Bo-gum (Sah Hye-joon), Park So-dam said, Ive never dated him.Sa Hye-joon is one of the entertainers who make up, and it is true that he felt like a friend because he was the same age. Bae Yunkyoung repeatedly asked about Park Bo-gum and said that he had changed after he floated.Not only did he say a discredited remark about Park Bo-gum, but he also made Park So-dams mood unpleasant, referring to his ex-girlfriend, Seol In-ah.Park Bo-gum repeatedly contacted Park So-dam but did not reach him; deliberately avoided; as these moments repeated, the number of apology increased.Park So-dam recalled the past: What do you say Im sorry for love? You do better. Why do you say youre sorry?I will never say Im sorry, but I could not keep it.Like Park So-dams narration, love had many meanings, and the two loved it but chose to part ways: I love you, lets break up.Remember, I will never say Im sorry if I love you? He said, I know that Sa Hye-joon is a person who keeps what he said.Ill go back to my daily life before I love you. At the end of the broadcast, Park Bo-gum came back to Park So-dam and tried to catch him, saying, I cant break up with you.That sad parting was met: Bae Yunkyoung was sued for defamation after writing only malicious articles directed at Park Bo-gum.Although it had to be agreed, the company turned away and was belatedly outraged to learn that the perpetrator was Lee Chang-hoon (Lee Tae-soo) and the victim was Park Bo-gum through Seol In-ah.Bae Yunkyoung rose to his feet, saying Im going to smash it towards Lee Chang-hoon.Bae Yunkyoung appeared on the entertainment program, revealing the truth of rumors about Park Bo-gum; Shin Dong-mi released the last text sent by Lee Seung-jun (Charlie Jung).What I thought was the best choice, but Park Bo-gums idea was different.Shin Dong-mi expressed his sincere desire to prevent rumors before the contract was renewed, saying, I think that the controversy is not cooled down because of the controversy.Meanwhile, Park Soo-young (Sayoungnam) became manager of his father, Han Jin-hee (Samingi), and Aung Daung, the rich man, boasted a ripe mode of warm-hoon.

"Record of Youth" Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam have a loving but sad farewell: The walls of reality are high and high.

On the TVN Monday-Tuesday drama "Record of Youth", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, the story about the meeting between Park So-dam (Stability Ha) and Bae Yunkyoung (Kim Soo-man) was revealed.

When Bae Yunkyoung asked if he was dating Park Bo-gum (Sah Hye-joon), Park So-dam said, "I've never dated him. Sa Hye-joon is one of the entertainers who make up, and it is true that he felt like a friend because he was the same age. "

Bae Yunkyoung repeatedly asked about Park Bo-gum and said that he had changed after he floated. Not only did he say a discredited remark about Park Bo-gum, but he also made Park So-dam's mood unpleasant, referring to his ex-girlfriend, Seol In-ah.

Park Bo-gum repeatedly contacted Park So-dam but did not reach him; deliberately avoided; as these moments repeated, the number of apology increased. Park So-dam recalled the past: "What do you say I'm sorry for love? You do better. Why do you say you're sorry? I will never say I'm sorry, "but I could not keep it.

Like Park So-dam's narration, love had many meanings, and the two loved it but chose to part ways: "I love you, let's break up. Remember, I will never say I'm sorry if I love you? "He said," I know that Sa Hye-joon is a person who keeps what he said. I'll go back to my daily life before I love you." At the end of the broadcast, Park Bo-gum came back to Park So-dam and tried to catch him, saying, "I can't break up with you."

That sad parting was met: Bae Yunkyoung was sued for defamation after writing only malicious articles directed at Park Bo-gum. Although it had to be agreed, the company turned away and was belatedly outraged to learn that the perpetrator was Lee Chang-hoon (Lee Tae-soo) and the victim was Park Bo-gum through Seol In-ah. Bae Yunkyoung rose to his feet, saying "I'm going to smash it" towards Lee Chang-hoon.

Bae Yunkyoung appeared on the entertainment program, revealing the truth of rumors about Park Bo-gum; Shin Dong-mi released the last text sent by Lee Seung-jun (Charlie Jung). What I thought was the best choice, but Park Bo-gum's idea was different. Shin Dong-mi expressed his sincere desire to prevent rumors before the contract was renewed, saying, "I think that the controversy is not cooled down because of the controversy."

Meanwhile, Park Soo-young (Sayoungnam) became manager of his father, Han Jin-hee (Samingi), and Aung Daung, the rich man, boasted a ripe mode of warm-hoon.